New official website - worst kept secret

onejonnybrogan

I like the white fresher look of that site at top poster.

I also prefer the better advertising of the lotto. A good income for the club, I play this and although have yet to win the jackpot I know my money is going to a worthy and needy cause.

http://www.bedfordbeck.com/wip.html

...not listed up there anymore

it could easily be somebody just having a piss about or it could be a legit re-design in the very early stages and just messing about with layouts.

if it is being re-done then fair enough, but: it was listed under "work in progress"; the menu hasn't even been linked to pages yet; the page header says St Johnstones Football Club (shame on them for not knowing the name; they're based in perth too!!) and even just by looking at the thing you can see that it's nowhere near finished....so I won't judge it yet :)

I don't know why, but generally websites for football clubs are pretty shitey (we allowed to swear on this forum?). But I really think the St Johnstone one is good.

I think it's decent enough - when I can get on it. I'd say about 75% of the time it won't let me in.