Saintees Round The World 20th April

McCarry One Nil

The Australian Saints are wide awake, Singapore Saint has already been celebrating Calzaghe's win and its a long day till kick off (10pm). A few beers around the pool with the missus will be my build up. The various time zones will wake up as the day goes on and Saints fans all around the globe will be buzzing by the time our fellow supporters in the west coast of the US and Canada wake up. You boys in Perth are not on your own, the spirits of hundreds of Saints fans around the globe will be with you on the slopes of Hampden this afternoon. Here is hoping that travel agents across the planet tomorrow will be wondering why all paths lead to Perth, Scotland on the second last weekend in May, when the spirits come in person for the biggest party of our lives.

C'Mon St Johnstone, Singapore is rooting for you !!!!!!!!

The Australian Saints are wide awake, Singapore Saint has already been celebrating Calzaghe's win and its a long day till kick off (10pm). A few beers around the pool with the missus will be my build up. The various time zones will wake up as the day goes on and Saints fans all around the globe will be buzzing by the time our fellow supporters in the west coast of the US and Canada wake up. You boys in Perth are not on your own, the spirits of hundreds of Saints fans around the globe will be with you on the slopes of Hampden this afternoon. Here is hoping that travel agents across the planet tomorrow will be wondering why all paths lead to Perth, Scotland on the second last weekend in May, when the spirits come in person for the biggest party of our lives.

C'Mon St Johnstone, Singapore is rooting for you !!!!!!!!

well said ,nicely put ,very stirring.have you been on the spirits yerself

Links to football streaming websites should not be posted on this forum for legal reasons. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't use these sites but they should be kept off the public forum just in case.

Isnt that a bit OTT mate. The good ones are not that easy to find as plenty of them have silly subscription fees etc. I dont see who i going to get upset if people post links to streaming sites on here, maybe Im just naive.

Isnt that a bit OTT mate. The good ones are not that easy to find as plenty of them have silly subscription fees etc. I dont see who i going to get upset if people post links to streaming sites on here, maybe Im just naive.

I don't see the problem with communication by PM if you really must share these kind of links. It's par for the course on other football forums I use. It's the responsibility of the forum administrators to keep the site out of trouble and therefore I will not allow these links on the public forums.

got up and watched the sky sports scoreboard

was hoping it might be online on the bbc for everyone outside the UK but it wasnt

I even bought a short wave radio hoping I might be able to jag a commentary from a station but nothing

The final will be shown on tv down here, but I cant bring myself to listen to the usual garbage about how great the **** are chasing trophies on all fronts