Enjoy Betting Responsibly

R.B.B:- Adz

They started out well but slumbered in the second half missed a good oppertunity 5 minsfrom end.laurent blanc great manager and we are going to hear a lot more of his team.liverpool held to a draw against wolves.next home game pool plays at home against an inferieur team i predict them to loose and benitez to be sacked and why not blanc to replace him he kens the epl

Just been told of a bit of a gamble takin place on WAARID in the 2.50 at Huntingdon currently 14-1. Dont know the strength of it though. Small ew bet maybe

Had a look mate and it had a connections gamble written all over it. I have nice wee tip for friday. I'll keep my ear to the ground on it and PM anyone who is interested, just let me know.

Also noted tonight that 4/1 is being offered on Saints draw no bet for tonights match which is massively over-priced.

St. Johnstone to win - Draw no bet - 4/1

(If St.Johnstone win 4/1 applies. If the game ends in a draw, the bet is void and the full stake is returned.)

E.g. £100 on this bet and Saints win, you will be paid out £500!!

If the game ends in a draw, your full £100 stake is returned!!