Ticket Arrangements for the Party

101 Saint

I would imagine you will get the shankly stand and some of the main stand around 4000 tickets,this should be more than enough for your fans.We have season ticket holders in both the bobby cox and the derry and also some for sections of the main stand.Your only problem will be getting in the ground on time but its up to the individual to get there early I suppose.As for trouble if any saints fans are in the home end it will obviously kick off and I foresee trouble outside the ground also.I think an allocation of 4000 is a fair one based on your usual following.
:laugh:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine you will get the shankly stand and some of the main stand around 4000 tickets,this should be more than enough for your fans.We have season ticket holders in both the bobby cox and the derry and also some for sections of the main stand.Your only problem will be getting in the ground on time but its up to the individual to get there early I suppose.As for trouble if any saints fans are in the home end it will obviously kick off and I foresee trouble outside the ground also.I think an allocation of 4000 is a fair one based on your usual following.

"Usual following"...this is our biggest game in years. We will need 5,000 plus. Not everyday we get to celebrate a championship win at the home of our greatest rivals and a "Tayside Derby" to boot.

"Usual following"...this is our biggest game in years. We will need 5,000 plus. Not everyday we get to celebrate a championship win at the home of our greatest rivals and a "Tayside Derby" to boot.

What do you suggest we give you half the ground?thats not going to happen.I very much doubt you would need 5000 tickets anyway.

With respect, it's probably more a problem for DFC and the Polis. At the last game my husband turned up at the ground at 2.40pm and didn't get to his seat till 3.20pm due to there not being enough turnstyles open. If DFC choose to only have the usual 1 or 2 turnstyles open in our stand then I'm sure the polis will have something to say...not to mention the complaints fae SJFC fans. I feel some compensation claims making their way to Dense Park already...:wink:

With respect, it's probably more a problem for DFC and the Polis. At the last game my husband turned up at the ground at 2.40pm and didn't get to his seat till 3.20pm due to there not being enough turnstyles open. If DFC choose to only have the usual 1 or 2 turnstyles open in our stand then I'm sure the polis will have something to say...not to mention the complaints fae SJFC fans. I feel some compensation claims making their way to Dense Park already...:wink:

Hopefully this will be sorted,if you go to the ground for 2.40 you should expect to get in for kick off.

Hopefully this will be sorted,if you go to the ground for 2.40 you should expect to get in for kick off.

Again, with the utmost respect, we've had to put up with this for a few years now at Dense Park.

You would expect DFC to have sorted it out by now...:roll:

What do you suggest we give you half the ground?thats not going to happen.I very much doubt you would need 5000 tickets anyway.

Normaly id agree with you dee, however this time (if we beat queens this week), we will have around 5,000 we took 4,00 to hamilton and could have taken more this time we are only 20 mins down the road and against Dundee everyone wants to go.

II think an allocation of 4000 is a fair one based on your usual following.

You had four times your 'usual' away following at Perth, when your bottle crashed. Have you won any games since then? 5000 Saints will need to be accomodated and you need the money. Giants beg off wee team. I like it.