#37 - 19/04/09 - Queen of the South (h)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not in my opinion, we were looking like scoring when ando intervened and then it all went flat and we looked completely dead with nothing likely to happen then homer unbelievably managed bounce the ball off his head which went in then the whole team got a lift, millar got in decent positions where i think we would have benefitted more from having swankie there

Homer changes the game and you still can't give him credit

Homer changes the game and you still can't give him credit

i give credit where i think its due and i dont think many people deserve any credit in that game, homers header that went in was a fortunate goal for us in which i think the queens goalie should have saved it, apart from that i wasnt overly impressed with him, he had better chances than that and missed

I disagree - Swankie's corners were all straight at the keeper and he seemed to have one of those games where he just vanished for long spells. Millar is more capable of holding onto the ball and had a decent game when he came on.

Swankie still has a lot to prove and right now I'd have him on the bench at best.

As for Hardie - that was another daft booking today. I'd definitely look to start with Moon and Sheerin in the middle next week.

Swankie in my opinion is lucky to even get on the bench. Another poor performance again from him. And I know he wasn't the only one but it's the same week in week out from him.

i give credit where i think its due and i dont think many people deserve any credit in that game, homers header that went in was a fortunate goal for us in which i think the queens goalie should have saved it, apart from that i wasnt overly impressed with him, he had better chances than that and missed

how many balls hit off sammy and went in?

Swankie in my opinion is lucky to even get on the bench. Another poor performance again from him. And I know he wasn't the only one but it's the same week in week out from him.

i think recently swankie has offered us more than millar on the right, whilst neither is exactly setting the heather alight and both are frustrating i think swankie will give us more, i thought he looked up for it today at the start

i think recently swankie has offered us more than millar on the right, whilst neither is exactly setting the heather alight and both are frustrating i think swankie will give us more, i thought he looked up for it today at the start

No point in looking up for it and then doing feck all! And Millar for me is just as bad.

There was a lot off Gingerism going on with the Avid Merrion lookalike in goals for the Queens.

Ha! I saw him in Renfield Street the other week. The resemblance is uncanny.

You know what I mean, though. Big Homer should strive for a fantastic tan over the summer, get cornrows and change his christian name to Leroy. That would have people drooling over his every move.

Ha! I saw him in Renfield Street the other week. The resemblance is uncanny.

You know what I mean, though. Big Homer should strive for a fantastic tan over the summer, get cornrows and change his christian name to Leroy. That would have people drooling over his every move.

Uh oh.

Tick, tick....