Too many players not up to standard

Doctorsaint

It showed in today game that to many players are not up to standard and need to be whiped in to shape or shipped out god if i had a chance to play in the SPL i would play out of my skin it must be Annoying for lads that are giveing their all to watch other knacker it up for the rest.

It showed in today game that to many players are not up to standard and need to be whiped in to shape or shipped out god if i had a chance to play in the SPL i would play out of my skin it must be Annoying for lads that are giveing their all to watch other knacker it up for the rest.

Generally teams that go up, and stay up comfortably for a time win this League by a country mile. I hate being negative about the team but I'm afraid he has a point. QOS forward ripped us to bits and pulled the defence all over the shop - what would happen in the SPL ?

I agree to a certain point - in regards to the defense being pulled apart we have to remember that we had a generally right footed centre half playing at left back. This alone threw the balance, allowing QOS to pull us this way and that. This is not a dig at Ando just an obersavatioin from todays game.

Generally teams that go up, and stay up comfortably for a time win this League by a country mile. I hate being negative about the team but I'm afraid he has a point. QOS forward ripped us to bits and pulled the defence all over the shop - what would happen in the SPL ?

To be fair Queens as well as ourselves have shown in recent times that they are more than capable of pulling SPL teams appart.

This is a very stuffy difficult league, the top 5 teams should be in the SPL if there was any fairness in the structure

This is a very stuffy difficult league, the top 5 teams should be in the SPL if there was any fairness in the structure

disagree, the top league should have more teams.

The OP is an internal look, so some players were poor today, what about the undefeated run we had? we had a make shift defence that had not played together. There is strengthening that is required during the summer that we all know!!!! but your view must be put against the standard of the bottom half of the SPL, these SPL teams are not multimillion pound players either! we have nothing to fear in the top league.

Also next season first division will be a cracking league once again, similar to this season, I would prefer our squad playing spl (even if only for the one season)

I see your reservations, but make shift defence today, and an entire season with a left back question. I agree we need to strengthen but the big question is who? Im not sure who is out there. Key to success next season will be our defence. A good keeper and a steady back 4 will see us fine, I think we nearly have that (ie we are difficult to beat this season) (but appreciated a this time we have limited depth to the squad) :) my reservations for next season is goal scoring to be honest.... but Im not starting any comments or threads on being up to standard. Clearly our squad at present is the best in the first division, 3 games more will see if Partick or Saints have the best team. Next season is a new adventure, no real value talking about SPL football as yet as it is only a dream just now :) a dream that has last 7 years.

Agree mate, getting behind the team for the last three games is the key point right now. Then when and not if, the title is won we can start the annual, who will we buy, who should sell thread on here. Will be easier to do when we know for certain what division we will be playing in.