Leeds v Millwall

Enjoyable game and result. Well done Millwall.

Agreed,there was even a small incident when a coin was thrown at the Millwall keeper

Hats off to the big defender after his clash with his own keeper,the guy was lying sparked out while all the players around him were shouting towards the sidelines for the doctor etc,how serious did that look ? But after about 4 minutes the big bugger shrugs it off and joins in the game again. :?

:D

Big Zak Whitbread was immense and showed the true Lion's spirit by brushing himself down and getting on with it. Leeds were pony throughout and never deserved to go through, and Jimmy Abdou, what a performance, son.

I'll be at Wemberlee next Sunday and then off to Morrocco on the Wednesday. What a week. :cool:

:D

Big Zak Whitbread was immense and showed the true Lion's spirit by brushing himself down and getting on with it. Leeds were pony throughout and never deserved to go through, and Jimmy Abdou, what a performance, son.

I'll be at Wemberlee next Sunday and then off to Morrocco on the Wednesday. What a week. :cool:

What will the demand for tickets be like Noose?

Disappointed but not surprised at this result. I have been to Elland Road on a couple of occasions since Grayson took over and they have improved but they are quite a few short of quality so I am actually glad they are out of it. Next year, if they add to the 3 or 4 decent players, assuming they can hold on to them, perhaps the step up will be made.

As for Millwall no one wants them so the lesser of two evils is Scunny!

Aye, Leeds fans are a bunch of arrogant pr1cks... I have been in a good mood all night with this one... enjoy Wembley Noose, lad!

Historical remark Kev?:sad:

To quote Kenny Jackett "I've got to say the Leeds crowd were magnificent. Walking back myself, they were first class, congratulating us and although it's no consolation they were a credit to their club."