Sat 15th Aug v FPC

Spew

PSJ are due to play FPC on Sat 15th in Perth. Pitch is booked for 10am ko at South Inch. I've asked for changing so presume it will be open. Everyone be there for 9.15. Game is on Pitch 6. Ref is booked, £35 for him. We are already paid up for the pitches for the season so shouldn't be a charge for that.

If me or Nips can't make it Pink has agreed to take the team. (US embassy has my passport so now it's a case of waiting!)

Bear is understanbly upset that only 2 folk from PSJ turned up to the Letham club on Sat for the race night. He's says he'll phone me back today but don't know if this will affect what happens after games. More to come on that.

Who's in?

Aye - Nick, Stewart, Al, Rodgers, Pink, Lee, Nips, Cluckie, Beej, Elvis, Sam R, Jordan, Sam J, Kris

Maybe -

Naw - Ralston, DunB, Spew, Heller, Barca

I haven't heard from Bear and my passport's back so I won't be there on Sat!! I'll pm him to speak to someone if he is ok to provide food.

Edited by NIPS

Might need to watch with a 10am kick off; if I remember correctly changing rooms at South Inch won't open any earlier than 10am but that was number of years ago so might be different now.

PSJ are due to play FPC on Sat 15th in Perth. I'll phone to book the pitch on Monday. Might be a 10am kick off as FPC like to get pissed for the first game of the season. Seems like a good idea as we'll be watching our first SPL game in years!

All going well with my visa interview I'll be away to America on Wed morn! If this is the case I'll forward you the numbers Lee for a ref and you'll need to speak to Bear about food, cheers. Nips is away to the Scotland game but should be back in time to take the team on Saturday.

Who's in?

Maybe - Spew (fingers crossed for No!)

PSJ PLAYER MAKES THE COMEBACK

After being out for four months due to a dislocated shoulder, Jordan Mckay is set to make his comeback this Saturday against FPC. Jordan had injured his shoulder against Stirling Albion and is now eager to get his PSJ career back on track.

so ermm aye, Jordan is in for saturday, hes a left back which is good since spew wont be there

we're kinda needing nips to be there as i only have 9 strips, so if he is unavailable to come, some people will need to bring their own saints tops

He'll still be traveling back from the Norway debacle, if he can't play then I can pick up the strips from him.

Never fear, I'll be there! Just back from my Norwegian scouting mission - unfortunately the only game I watched produced nothing in the way of players who are better than what we already have at PSJ!

Anyone heard from Dale? Sam Jackson? Barca? Anyone else I've missed? Got 12 at the moment so not in too bad so far.

Edited by NIPS

we're kinda needing nips to be there as i only have 9 strips, so if he is unavailable to come, some people will need to bring their own saints tops

I have the old blue tops if you need them, but for some reason there are only 10 outfield ones of them!?