Sat 12th Dec @ Preston!

Spew

PSJ travel to Preston for an IFA Challenge Cup advenutre on 12th Dec! Still waiting to get details about hotels and I've asked about getting tickets for Preston v Plymouth, a Saints heavy fixture if ever there was one! Davidson v Sturrock.

Would be good to have numbers asap but just now I've no idea of cost. Would be Sat night accomodation, fuel and beer tokens.

Who's in?

Aye! - Spew, Rodgers, Nips, Al, Beej, Nick, Elvis, Sam J, Rodge, Cluckie

Maybe - Daly, Craig

Naw - Harry, Dale, Wee Lee, Geezer, Pink,

Edited by Spew

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe the perth lads, could spend the night in glasgow on the friday?

That could be a good shout depending on how many Perth cats we're talking about - means we're a bit closer to Preston and don't have to worry about those chuffing roadworks at Moodiesburn. Depending on available floor space at Dougie's?

That could be a good shout depending on how many Perth cats we're talking about - means we're a bit closer to Preston and don't have to worry about those chuffing roadworks at Moodiesburn. Depending on available floor space at Dougie's?

thats what i had in mind!

would also mean we wouldnt be stuffed in a car for aslong! not a good thing before a game!

Good plan. Hopefully I won't be working to late on the friday. Would be space for 5 or 6 folk at mine.

Steve from PNE says one of their boys works for premier inn so could probably get us cheap rooms for the Saturday night. He'll sort us out with tickets for the Preston game and if we want he can try and arrange for us to meet with Callum Davidson after the game. Thoughts?

I'd be up for driving again if needs be but will let someone else do it if they fancy!

Would be good to have numbers by the weekend of who's interested so we can try and book rooms and tickets.

Beej could you email me the team photo from Sunday morning at worldnet? PNE Steve say's he'll make a wee souvenir programme for the weekend.

I'm interested in this game but can't confirm just yet. I've got a works night out in Glasgow on the Friday night so would be looking to leave from there on Sat morning. I'm then working on Sunday morning so it would just be a day trip for me.

Any idea about kick off time?

I'm interested in this game but can't confirm just yet. I've got a works night out in Glasgow on the Friday night so would be looking to leave from there on Sat morning. I'm then working on Sunday morning so it would just be a day trip for me.

Any idea about kick off time?

Not sure about a kick off time yet. Probably around 11. Preston game is on at 3. The guy knows we're headin down on Sat morning so don't think it'll be too early.

Tavel lodge in town centre is £40 for a family room, and you can officially sleep three adults in it.

Beej

Sounds perfect. Will wait til monday before booking anything but prob just book for 12 incase folk cant confirm the now.

Got 9 at the moment. Anyone kno if Sam R or Cluckie are wanting to go? Jinky? Wheres he? Still keeps goin on about making a return!

Lies, i am still alive. Sadly the debts i enjoyed as a student have caught up and required payment.

I'm just following your fine example Alan, i am having a quarter life crisis and taking time to find myself. Didn't need to bugger off to Canada to do it tho :wink: