Hillyland Heroes

25e Ainslie Place

What about Graeme Chivers Erch? All he wanted to be was a "workie", got his wish eh?

#

one of the finest nkobs jockeys to walk this town. When we where all younger he was a right ticket and a bully .NOT SURE HE WOULD TRY IT NOW. Any hoo a load of the mates where drinking outside the ice rink and one of my mates went to side of building for a pee ( i know i know ) he grabbed my mate, phone the police and my mate got lifted.

CHIVERS THE NKOB JOCKEY - IF YOU READ THIS---- YOU ARE

#

one of the finest nkobs jockeys to walk this town. When we where all younger he was a right ticket and a bully .NOT SURE HE WOULD TRY IT NOW. Any hoo a load of the mates where drinking outside the ice rink and one of my mates went to side of building for a pee ( i know i know ) he grabbed my mate, phone the police and my mate got lifted.

CHIVERS THE NKOB JOCKEY - IF YOU READ THIS---- YOU ARE

yer mate should have pee d on his high vis trousers !

***, the tunt doesnt even look at us now, think i have only ever seen him in a pub once and i was itchin for an excuse to give him a slap, Never said boo, and avoided eye contact like the plaque.. A source of mine telly me he was the jannies pet at the grammar.

sc

"chivers" was and still is a right t***,yeah at the school he would spend all his free time following the janny about,he even hooked a keyring on to his belt and had about 20 keys dangling from his side (chances are he didnt have a clue where any of them came from).I didnt think he was a bully as such though,more of a loud bigmouthed grass and a janny wannabe,he would shout at folk or report anybody for anything,whether you ran in the corridor or dropped litter etc,i know one or two folk who have worked along side him and they basically tell me he hasnt changed !!

As you can probably guess i never got him an xmas card this year :laugh:

"chivers" was and still is a right t***,yeah at the school he would spend all his free time following the janny about,he even hooked a keyring on to his belt and had about 20 keys dangling from his side (chances are he didnt have a clue where any of them came from).I didnt think he was a bully as such though,more of a loud bigmouthed grass and a janny wannabe,he would shout at folk or report anybody for anything,whether you ran in the corridor or dropped litter etc,i know one or two folk who have worked along side him and they basically tell me he hasnt changed !!

As you can probably guess i never got him an xmas card this year :laugh:

I work beside Chivers now and also knew him from PGS and when we all used to hang around Nick's arcade. He's still the same old Chivers, I think he was basically born 40 years old. Seriously, he's an alright guy (for an Aberdeen fan).