St Johnstone vs Manchester Utd - 31st July 2010 - Alan Main testimonial

bigstu

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so red any ideas as to your line up..or is that to early?

Alot depends on the world cup and how far players playing for their countries get.

Doubt fergie will want players who have been to south.africa then flying off to the u.s.a and mexico so there will be a good chance you might get a few first team players thrown in,but mainly reserves and youth players im afraid.

it was my son who requested it..dont belive in forcing the kid in to supporting somethiing against his will..letting him develop his own personnage

Hey Andy!

If I hadn't kicked my sons backside (literally) when he was six he would've ended up supporting the blue shade of the ugly sisters. :laugh:

Also, when my daughter, at 12, bought a blue ugly sisters top I took it back!

I banned any of them from bringing anything green or blue to do with either of the evil duo into the house.

I am an evil father. All my family are now lifelong St Johnstone supporters. All because I bullied them when they were wee!

I'm proud of it! :laugh:

cant we just talk about the game and to the visitor to the forum and not talk about england v scotland and wanting to hurt people because their english

its cringy and makes us look stupid

Some of us don't have to try too hard to look stupid :laugh:

Hey Andy!

If I hadn't kicked my sons backside (literally) when he was six he would've ended up supporting the blue shade of the ugly sisters. :laugh:

Also, when my daughter, at 12, bought a blue ugly sisters top I took it back!

I banned any of them from bringing anything green or blue to do with either of the evil duo into the house.

I am an evil father. All my family are now lifelong St Johnstone supporters. All because I bullied them when they were wee!

I'm proud of it! :laugh:

OK ANDREW...BUT MY LADDIE IS FRENCH..WETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT..HIS TEAM..O.M. MARSEILLE...AND SAINTS...HE IS LIKE MOST KIDS..LOOKS FOR THE IDOLS..T.HENDRY..BECKHAM..MESSI..GIVES HIM SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT AT THE SCHOOL..BE GLAD WHEN I GET US A PAIR OF THE NEW SAINTS TOP..SO HE CAN SHOW OFF A BIT:wink:

blanc...just a wee passage here..he is local boy..from ales..wee toon next to nimes..was linked to seville..now saying hes going to take over the french squad..should of done it before w.c...a very pleaseant dude indeed..have met him a few times...been looking at man utd site and voted on who would you like to see signed..i voted ben zima..ben arfa..a big mouth gubber..what do you think about blanc as sir alexs remplacement when he finally retires?..once when he has bit more experience under his belt?

blanc...just a wee passage here..he is local boy..from ales..wee toon next to nimes..was linked to seville..now saying hes going to take over the french squad..should of done it before w.c...a very pleaseant dude indeed..have met him a few times...been looking at man utd site and voted on who would you like to see signed..i voted ben zima..ben arfa..a big mouth gubber..what do you think about blanc as sir alexs remplacement when he finally retires?..once when he has bit more experience under his belt?

Larry white as we called him,he has done well and its a hard question as i dont want fergie to retire!

That bloke mourinho seems ok.:)

Are you sure? The final is Sunday July 11th so if any player got to the final they wouldn't return to Man U till Sunday 8th August 6 days before Premier League season kicks off on Sat 14th. So they would only have 5 days pre-season? Don't think so?
I dont think so either.....................i know so:wink:

Anyone else heard the rumour that Main was asked if he really wanted to play in his own testimonial? Admittedly, he was fairly well on and calling Del most of things that I call him but that seems very odd, doesn't it? Surely it's a given that he's entitled to play in his own game?

Nothing to do with a broken paw?

No, not at all. Del allegedly explained that as he is no longer a Saints player it may be best if refrained from playing. Certainly not stating this as fact as Main was tipsy and pretty much launching into a tirade against our forum hero, McInnes.