Open Day

deej

For anyone that's interested,

The clubs annual open day will take place on Sunday 12th September, 12-2pm.

Free entry, 1st team training session, hot shot challenge, meet the players, and many other attractions.

Edited by duncan08

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you could have just copied and pasted the whole email :)

Sunday 12th September 2010 - 12-2pm - St Johnstone Football Club Stadium - Free Entry

St Johnstone Football Team Training Session, Hot Shot Challenge, Meet The Players, Football Challenges, Stadium Tours, Zumba Lessons by Dawn Gillies, Fire Service, Bouncy Castle, Face Painting by Kerry Wilson, Portraits by Pedro the Caricaturist & Perth FM Roadshow.

You working on the assumption that Dinky will be here in September?

I've got it on good authority that he has no plans to be going anywhere and given our defensive limitations can't see Del wanting rid - he was out injured most of last season and we still kept him so Del obviously rates the lad!

I've got it on good authority that he has no plans to be going anywhere and given our defensive limitations can't see Del wanting rid - he was out injured most of last season and we still kept him so Del obviously rates the lad!

You shagging him too:laugh:

I don't care what his plans are. I care about Del's plans. Haud oan, I'll check oot Twitter and let you know!!

You shagging him too:laugh:

I don't care what his plans are. I care about Del's plans. Haud oan, I'll check oot Twitter and let you know!!

I object to that insinuation 101!

And see previous post re the fact that he's still here despite his injury problems, that tells you about Del's plans!

• 3 weeks later...
It used to be Glasgow/Stirling based did it not ??

No, always Perth.

Spoke to the big man yesterday and he confirmed that they will have all styles of tops available for sale, they will also be bringing along samples of the training kit and goal keepers tops though they still haven't recieved the orders through:twisted:

They will take your order and call you when the delivery enters the building. If you need to arrange postage, tell 'em the secret phrase "a stripper pinched 101 Saints sunglasses" and you'll be met with a good response.

Orders will also be taken for the third kit.

No, always Perth.

Spoke to the big man yesterday and he confirmed that they will have all styles of tops available for sale, they will also be bringing along samples of the training kit and goal keepers tops though they still haven't recieved the orders through:twisted:

They will take your order and call you when the delivery enters the building. If you need to arrange postage, tell 'em the secret phrase "a stripper pinched 101 Saints sunglasses" and you'll be met with a good response.

Orders will also be taken for the third kit.

Oh, I thought the "CAMPUS" bit came because he used to have a shop next to a scottish university. In fact would have put money on it.

Thought about that when Kevin said "Come along and meet the players". They'll need security :laugh:

I misheard Kevin. I thought he said "come along and eat the players".

After Motherwell had them as an afternoon snack today we will be left to pick over the skeletal bones tomorrow lunch time...:evil: