Snow is falling

Dr Christmas Jones

Has anyone even attempted to phone the relevant authority in this situation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUMFfm2NkrU

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUMFfm2NkrU?fs=1&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUMFfm2NkrU?fs=1&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started a nightshift on saturday at 8pm,because of the weather had to stay on because work mates couldnt get into Perth,i eventually got away from work place at 9pm sunday night,now have to cover a dayshift Monday 8am,plus have to walk to work !!! Thats devotion i tell ye's :?

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

Still hee haw on the radio from Stagecoach. Poor show. Plow has finally been down Priory Place/ Lower Craigie but roads still pretty bad in and around town. Walked down to get bus in town only to get a call to say my sons nursery was closed so working from home today.

It was announced on Perth FM, Tay FM/AM and on the internet yesterday that Stagecoach would not allow any buses to run on roads that had not been ploughed and gritted. Don't know how you all missed that...........

As for there being no ploughs, they are all in use on the A9 and M90 trying to open up the roads ,plenty of farmers with mini ploughs who could have helped out but didn't.....

To be fair Kevin, I listened to Radio Tay and Perth FM for about an hour and a half this morning and all they said was 'we are awaiting news on the Perth buses'. Dunno if they have to wait until they have tried at least one journey on the roads before deciding.

Centre of town was bad when I walked in to try and get bus. Loads of Lorrys going about because of diversions and here's hoping none of them get stuck and block even more roads

As for there being no ploughs, they are all in use on the A9 and M90 trying to open up the roads ,plenty of farmers with mini ploughs who could have helped out but didn't.....

To be fair Kevin there was a few tractors up at Broxden helping out all day yesterday and trying to clear the roads to let the lorries get moving and cause less obstruction - there were also a few in the City Centre so I think you're being a bit harsh there!