Reflecting badly (Old Firm madness)

sleepless

No you are just unbelievably moronic. You are the only person on this website that thought it was "pure brilliant". Football is about passion yes but when you have two managers having a go at each other infront on their stupid support, you have a disaster waiting to happen. Oh and football has moved on since the pathetic days of the 80s so it's about time you moved on with it.

NO I BET YOU 95% OF FOOTBALL FANS THOUGHT THAT WAS ENTERTAINING, SKY ARE JUMPING UP AND DOWN.

IT IS A FACT, IT WAS SUPERB ENTERTAINMENT.

IF IT IS MORONIC FOR THINKING IT WAS ENTERTAINING THEN THE WORLD HAS PROBLEMS

Go have a look on every other football forum and all their fans will say how embarassing it was for Scottish football.

I NEVER SAID IT WASN'T EMBARASSING, I SAID IT WAS SUPERB ENTERTAINMENT.

YOU REALLY SHOULD READ POSTS PROPERLY

No-one outside Scotland gives a flying **** about Rangers and Celtic. No-one!

AGAIN WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH, THERE ARE SCOTS ALL OVER THE WORLD WHO WATCHED THAT LAST NIGHT.

AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS TOO

Now stop using the woman line you idiot as it's not funny at all, you are a sexist xenophobic pig.

YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN YOUNG LADY, IT'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU TO LET SOMEONE GET YOU SO UPSET

ROLL ON THE NEXT TWO MATCHES.

REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM AND SO ARE MILLIONS OF OTHERS:cool:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go have a look on every other football forum and all their fans will say how embarassing it was for Scottish football.

No-one outside Scotland gives a flying **** about Rangers and Celtic. No-one!

your contradicting yourself there.

I post on the football ground guide forum which is mainly English based but has fans from all over the world. Has the old firm game been mentioned today at all? No.

No one out with Scotland has any interest in it and its only the Scottish media that keeps telling us all how big a game it is. There is a Rangers fan on that forum who is the typical Rangers fan. He complained over the use of the word "***" and is always bringing up how great Rangers are. In one of his posts last night he states that between Man U Barca, Real, Inter, AC Milan only brought 25 fans between them to Ibrox. He only posts every now and then and has been very active over the last 12 hours but you can bet he will be raging that no one has even mentioned the game.

No you are just unbelievably moronic. You are the only person on this website that thought it was "pure brilliant". Now stop using the woman line you idiot as it's not funny at all, you are a sexist xenophobic pig.

Don't hold back, get stuck in :laugh: Not quite the levels of high entertainment from last night's game but amusing all the same.

Keeping away from the "sexist" jibe as a few of my mistresses read this site :laugh:

the annoying thing is the focus on alcohol in this statement - the biggest problem is RELIGION

perhaps if some people actually went to Church and learnt about religion there would be less trouble.

You could probably put all the "supporters" of each team who were at the game last night and go to a church or place of worship each Sunday in the away stand at mcDiarmid.

Its more to do with class structure and a lack of social integration. For some of the fans what chance do they have when they see their parents acting as 90 minute bigots, they are going to grow up the same.

The one thing about the old firm is that at least it sucks up the worst of society in Scotland and we then do not have the knuckle dragger's from Perth in our support spoiling it for the others who want to go to days like Inverness or Brechin and have a fun day out, have a few drinks and go to the game.

It's bizarre how last nights shenanigans is being branded as the Old Firm up to no good again. It' not the Old Firm, it's Rangers.

Rangers had 3 players sent off. Celtic had none.

Rangers had 9 yellow cards. Celtic had 3 (one of which was for Brown getting kicked by Weir)

A Rangers player, Diouf, found the need to go the whole way across the pitch to get pick a fight with the Celtic bench during the Whittaker sending off, none of the Celtic players were involved.

The Rangers assistant manager made a beeline for the Celtic bench during that skirmish, none of the Celtic staff left their technical area

A Rangers player, Majid Bougherra, tried to manhandle the ref by holding his arm down when the ref was trying to show the red card at both Whittaker and his own sendings off, and the ref was surrounded and aggressively pursued by 6 Rangers players during Bougherras sending off.

Two Rangers players, Diouf (again) and Bartley squared up to Mjallby in the tunnel at half time. Looked like it was instigated by Diouf hurling abuse at Scott Brown as he stormed down the tunnel

Rangers fans sing banned songs throughout the match.

A Rangers player, Diouf again, gets sent off at the final whistle, makes his way to the Rangers support to stir them up and has to be restrained by stewards and police. Diouf has to get dragged away by a Rangers coach, Kenny McDowall, for the 3rd time (also during the touchline bust up and at half time).

At full time the Rangers Asst Manager Ally McCoist seems to insult Neil Lennon during the post match handshake, sparking another flare up.

So you tell me, who lost control? Who failed to control themselves? Why aren't we getting a balanced report on last nights behaviour?

It's bizarre how last nights shenanigans is being branded as the Old Firm up to no good again. It' not the Old Firm, it's Rangers.

Rangers had 9 yellow cards. Celtic had 3 (one of which was for Brown getting kicked by Weir)

A Rangers player, Diouf, found the need to go the whole way across the pitch to get pick a fight with the Celtic bench during the Whittaker sending off, none of the Celtic players were involved.

The Rangers assistant manager made a beeline for the Celtic bench during that skirmish, none of the Celtic staff left their technical area

A Rangers player, Majid Bougherra, tried to manhandle the ref by holding his arm down when the ref was trying to show the red card at both Whittaker and his own sendings off, and the ref was surrounded and aggressively pursued by 6 Rangers players during Bougherras sending off.

Two Rangers players, Diouf (again) and Bartley squared up to Mjallby in the tunnel at half time. Looked like it was instigated by Diouf hurling abuse at Scott Brown as he stormed down the tunnel

Rangers fans sing banned songs throughout the match.

A Rangers player, Diouf again, gets sent off at the final whistle, makes his way to the Rangers support to stir them up and has to be restrained by stewards and police. Diouf has to get dragged away by a Rangers coach, Kenny McDowall, for the 3rd time (also during the touchline bust up and at half time).

At full time the Rangers Asst Manager Ally McCoist seems to insult Neil Lennon during the post match handshake, sparking another flare up.

So you tell me, who lost control? Who failed to control themselves? Why aren't we getting a balanced report on last nights behaviour?

Takes 2 to Tango ------Close door games from now on and shift the dugout to opposite sides of the stadium.....all scum no matter which side of the "divide" -Both sing bigoted songs that have no place in Scotland......Stop kidding yerself Eric - It happens in both grounds and at other games as well - or do you just have selective hearing.

No one will want them in any league - time for the SFA and SPL to hammer each club......sticks and stones.

it's bizarre how last nights shenanigans is being branded as the old firm up to no good again. It' not the old firm, it's rangers.

Rangers had 9 yellow cards. Celtic had 3 (one of which was for brown getting kicked by weir)

a rangers player, diouf, found the need to go the whole way across the pitch to get pick a fight with the celtic bench during the whittaker sending off, none of the celtic players were involved.

The rangers assistant manager made a beeline for the celtic bench during that skirmish, none of the celtic staff left their technical area

a rangers player, majid bougherra, tried to manhandle the ref by holding his arm down when the ref was trying to show the red card at both whittaker and his own sendings off, and the ref was surrounded and aggressively pursued by 6 rangers players during bougherras sending off.

Two rangers players, diouf (again) and bartley squared up to mjallby in the tunnel at half time. Looked like it was instigated by diouf hurling abuse at scott brown as he stormed down the tunnel

rangers fans sing banned songs throughout the match.

A rangers player, diouf again, gets sent off at the final whistle, makes his way to the rangers support to stir them up and has to be restrained by stewards and police. Diouf has to get dragged away by a rangers coach, kenny mcdowall, for the 3rd time (also during the touchline bust up and at half time).

At full time the rangers asst manager ally mccoist seems to insult neil lennon during the post match handshake, sparking another flare up.

superb night's entertainment.

Ye cannae make it up.

I luv fitba'

Both clubs should get heavily fined and split the money between the teams in kids leagues.

Then the kids get rewarded, new strips, training gear.

great idea.

then we could wish for entertainment like that every match so the kids win out.

it would stop people moaning about it, we could cheer it as it happens.

go on punch Lennon's lights oot and give the kids 20k.

brilliant idea

Ignoring my post about viewing figures I see... :roll:

tell me what does 640k tell you?

it tells me that around 2.5 million people watched the match in Britain????

probaly lots more it is hard to gauge.

I would say that is pretty amazing.

that of course doesn't count the rest of the world audience.

It tells me that the so called millions you say watched it aren't true. Scotland has a population of just over 5 million and only a paltry 640,000 tuned in to watch the game.

Big teams in the grand scheme of football :laugh: you're hilarious.

Sooo in January 2011 the most watched game in Scottish football through Sky Sports was of course the OF.

Viewing figures were 640,000. Aye so popular.

Is that 640,000 for the whole of the UK?

Where do these figures come from and how does that compaire with say Tuesdays Chelsea v Man U game?

Is that 640,000 for the whole of the UK?

Where do these figures come from and how does that compaire with say Tuesdays Chelsea v Man U game?

Yeah that is for the whole of the UK.

Div posted them on P&B a few weeks, he got them from an SPL Report.

The highest viewing figure for an Old Firm team v Other team was 240,000 for Aberdeen - Celtic and the highest figure for two non Old Firm teams was 45,000 for St Mirren - Hibs.

No idea what that game would have been but someone posted that two Sunday EPL matches brought in 2.65m and 2.41m viewers on the 16th January w/e.

It tells me that the so called millions you say watched it aren't true. Scotland has a population of just over 5 million and only a paltry 640,000 tuned in to watch the game.

Big teams in the grand scheme of football :laugh: you're hilarious.

do you think 1 person sat at each tv:roll:

i would say that considering we have a population of 5mill.

a figure of 2.5+ watched a Scottish football match. not counting the rest of the world.

pretty amazing.

Rupert Murdoch is the Winner and should receive an Oscar for his entertainment system.

do you think 1 person sat at each tv:roll:

i would say that considering we have a population of 5mill.

a figure of 2.5+ watched a Scottish football match. not counting the rest of the world.

pretty amazing.

Viewing figures are very accurate actually. They have to be if the TV company wants to sell advertisements. There is too much money in television to pick a number from the sky.

Of course 1 person didn't sit at each t.v but they are as accurate as you can get without asking every single person in the country what they watched that night.

No-one is interested in the the OF derby or the SPL.