Snarling Neil again

henry hall

The very fact that the linesman lied to try and get him into trouble

The board have not said that he did not swear, they have said that the penalty of having to sit in the stand for the second half was sufficient enough not to merit any additional punishment. A decision which keepsboth parties happy/

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you don't think an official should be punished for lying?

SFA says Lennon hasn't done anything wrong so what are they going to do about their officials sending him off for nothing?

matt mcglone รพ @MattMcGlone9

An embarrassing day for the SFA, The linesman said Neil swore 4 times at the ref, the ref's report said he didn't swear

Someone writes something on Twitter and you put that down as proof. I was thinking you read it in one of the lie making newspapers but since its Twitter then it must be true.

Paranoia. Clearly they are all out to get you.

The board have not said that he did not swear, they have said that the penalty of having to sit in the stand for the second half was sufficient enough not to merit any additional punishment. A decision which keepsboth parties happy/

But MS someone wrote it on Twitter. Must be true.

Both sides happy. Can't be as openshaw is taking this all the way. Him and all his Twitter friends

Someone writes something on Twitter and you put that down as proof. I was thinking you read it in one of the lie making newspapers but since its Twitter then it must be true.

Paranoia. Clearly they are all out to get you.

Your friend the Ghost used Twitter as proof on an arguement against me earlier in the week, and you never said anything, theres a load more tweets besides that one anyway, you'd be in outrage if it were your team, just get over it, the SFA and its employees are a bunch of corrupt, cheating liars, and its been proved before, and I believe Celtic will prove it, yet again.

Brian McNallyรพ @McNallyMirror

After the โ€evidenceโ€ against Lennon swearing simply disintegrated, it is easy to see why the #Celtic boss feels he faces a personal vendetta

Has he repeated his claims since the judgement yesterday. Does he still feel this way. And its not really evidence is it. You wouldn't use it in a court of law. Neither would Lennon I presume, so you will need actual evidence to prove this so called vendetta.

But I guess you feel hard done by and it seems you will take this case forward through the courts on his behalf as you feel so strongly, with plenty other tweets as evidence. Good luck with that.

Brian McNallyรพ @McNallyMirror

After the โ€evidenceโ€ against Lennon swearing simply disintegrated, it is easy to see why the #Celtic boss feels he faces a personal vendetta

So I take it this reporter is good, not the scum, filth, that make up all these lies about poor old neil.

You seem to have a hatred towards so called anti Lennon media but believe stuff when reporters write nice things.

May I remind you that this mirror newspaper owns the record. You know one of the lying scumbag papers.

So I take it this reporter is good, not the scum, filth, that make up all these lies about poor old neil.

You seem to have a hatred towards so called anti Lennon media but believe stuff when reporters write nice things.

May I remind you that this mirror newspaper owns the record. You know one of the lying scumbag papers.

You're really in denial at all things Celtic, you hate them that much eh? or you're just trolling, whatever your motives it is pathetic, this story is all over the net, but just because it involves Celtic you can't see it, are you sure you're a St Johnstone fan?

You're really in denial at all things Celtic, you hate them that much eh? or you're just trolling, whatever your motives it is pathetic, this story is all over the net, but just because it involves Celtic you can't see it, are you sure you're a St Johnstone fan?

So asking as a story is all over the net then it must be true. Even though its, as your evidence states, is being peddle by the liars and scumbags who are anti celtic, so it must all he true.

Yes I am a st johnstone fan. Only team I care about. I know this annoys you but you need to come to terms with it. Many on here know me and know how i feel about my club. But its not me ranting and raving about being cheated. I don't need to prove myself to you.

Your story has mote holes in it than a tea bag but I will give you credit, whilst all around you your story is falling apart, your still there. Bravo bravo bravo.

So asking as a story is all over the net then it must be true. Even though its, as your evidence states, is being peddle by the liars and scumbags who are anti celtic, so it must all he true.

Yes I am a st johnstone fan. Only team I care about. I know this annoys you but you need to come to terms with it. Many on here know me and know how i feel about my club. But its not me ranting and raving about being cheated. I don't need to prove myself to you.

Your story has mote holes in it than a tea bag but I will give you credit, whilst all around you your story is falling apart, your still there. Bravo bravo bravo.

you can maybe get away with peddling your pish on here, but you have to face facts, that a linesman told lies, you say you're not interested in any other team, but as soon as I post, you're are in an outrage, I can picture you sittting with steam coming out of you lugs, when you see my name appear as a last post, Celtic have proved in the past that there is an agenda at times against them in this country and will prove it again, they damn Kafflicks eh my friend? you're a making yourself look very bitter indeed

you can maybe get away with peddling your pish on here, but you have to face facts, that a linesman told lies, you say you're not interested in any other team, but as soon as I post, you're are in an outrage, I can picture you sittting with steam coming out of you lugs, when you see my name appear as a last post, Celtic have proved in the past that there is an agenda at times against them in this country and will prove it again, they damn Kafflicks eh my friend? you're a making yourself look very bitter indeed

No steam. Just a clear head and the basis that you have no evidence. You seem to use the kafflick card when ever their is an argument based on actual facts are brought to you. some chip on your shoulder. As I said, a clear head and clear evidence shows your flawed logic.

I dont know who you think is ranting and raving, certainly not me. Just actually reading what you write shows your of limited intelligence so making a clear point against yours is rather easy.

Just mention evidence and your tales fall to bits. As your rantings are of a paranoid person. Easy to rant about a point all the time but with no real evidence, you have no point.

I am looking bitter, you have no evidence, just some like minded people to yourself calling on some sort of conspiracy against your team. Just like the murphys, I aint bitter.

I am laughing at your.posts though. Comedy genius with no basis of truth.

No steam. Just a clear head and the basis that you have no evidence. You seem to use the kafflick card when ever their is an argument based on actual facts are brought to you. some chip on your shoulder. As I said, a clear head and clear evidence shows your flawed logic.

I dont know who you think is ranting and raving, certainly not me. Just actually reading what you write shows your of limited intelligence so making a clear point against yours is rather easy.

Just mention evidence and your tales fall to bits. As your rantings are of a paranoid person. Easy to rant about a point all the time but with no real evidence, you have no point.

I am looking bitter, you have no evidence, just some like minded people to yourself calling on some sort of conspiracy against your team. Just like the murphys, I aint bitter.

I am laughing at your.posts though. Comedy genius with no basis of truth.

So thousands of people are wrong and you're right :roll:as I said bitter, hurting and pathetic

Show me the evidence. Then i will believe you.

Already have shown you some, you're just too blind too see it, goes a long way back as other examples but you'll deny them as well, because you're a Saints man :roll: Bougherra's 5th minute yellow followed by 7 hatchet jobs & a wink, the DU penalty awarded with the lino running to his pk position and making no indication that it wasn't a pen until suddenly Dougie tells him to say it wasn't a pen + the Ki wiped out in the box no pen in the same game + the handball when Sammi tried to cut it back in the same game, the two Maloney pens when Weir took him out and Maloney got booked, Stokes having his legs scissored and then booked for diving in the Killie Cup Final, the Ledley yes/Webster no handball in the Hearts semi, the Cadete fiasco and so on and so on and so on...

Already have shown you some, you're just too blind too see it, goes a long way back as other examples but you'll deny them as well, because you're a Saints man :roll: Bougherra's 5th minute yellow followed by 7 hatchet jobs & a wink, the DU penalty awarded with the lino running to his pk position and making no indication that it wasn't a pen until suddenly Dougie tells him to say it wasn't a pen + the Ki wiped out in the box no pen in the same game + the handball when Sammi tried to cut it back in the same game, the two Maloney pens when Weir took him out and Maloney got booked, Stokes having his legs scissored and then booked for diving in the Killie Cup Final, the Ledley yes/Webster no handball in the Hearts semi, the Cadete fiasco and so on and so on and so on...

Sorry. I am a st johnstone fan. I care as much for any of these decisions as you do for saints.

I am pretty sure a bigger list of decisions could be made of when celtic football club benefited from.referees decisions that went against the other team. Sandaza at parkhead, Hooper against hearts. Thre is two without even thinking about it.

But you don't care for them. They are outwith your agenda.

So you still have no proof. If you do then I suggest you go to a police station and inform them of such crimes. Your a victim in all this. Poor you. Your family must go through some pain watching you suffer.

This place may help you. They have an office in Perth. Good luck.

http://www.victimsupport.org/

Sorry. I am a st johnstone fan. I care as much for any of these decisions as you do for saints.

I am pretty sure a bigger list of decisions could be made of when celtic football club benefited from.referees decisions that went against the other team. Sandaza at parkhead, Hooper against hearts. Thre is two without even thinking about it.

But you don't care for them. They are outwith your agenda.

So you still have no proof. If you do then I suggest you go to a police station and inform them of such crimes. Your a victim in all this. Poor you. Your family must go through some pain watching you suffer.

This place may help you. They have an office in Perth. Good luck.

http://www.victimsupport.org/

In denial again, still hurting, yes I admit I don't care about St Johnstone, thats maybe why I don't post in the Saints Chat, but you support Saints and don't care about any other team, yet post about other team, if you didn't care you would'nt post, as I said, hurting. and you don't have any proof about Sandaza at Celtic park or Hooper v Hearts

In denial again, still hurting, yes I admit I don't care about St Johnstone, thats maybe why I don't post in the Saints Chat, but you support Saints and don't care about any other team, yet post about other team, if you didn't care you would'nt post, as I said, hurting. and you don't have any proof about Sandaza at Celtic park or Hooper v Hearts

Same proof you have. Good for you.

I post about many subjects and many teams. But I am not hurting about anything as I don't have a list off the top of my head about times we have been allegedly cheated like you do. Seems to me your the one hurting, your a victim.

I think if you look closely you have posted in saints chat, i will let you off on that one as a typo.

Now, you must let us know how you get on with the police. Your evidence will rock the sfa to the core. If a change is needed then we know for sure. Eric is the man to do it.

You and your tweets :D:D:D

Has anyone thought that the linesman might have misheard? Surely it is his job to report things as he saw them, hence why there are reports from each official, to reduce mistakes.

Maybe the referee made a mistake?

Maybe the referee couldn't hear what was being said through a waterfall of saliva and rabid snarling, but the linesman was outwith the direct firing line?

One thing I still don't get in all this. If the Hearts penalty was unfair, then there was absolutely no way that Celtic should have got a penalty moments later. The hard feeling is because the incidents were, in some ways, quite similar. I probably agree that the hearts one was soft. HOWEVER, Celtic's goal was blatantly offside and was given. I fail to see how allowing an offside goal is bias AGAINST a team.

With regard to NL swearing or not at half time in a match, there is no evidence, because it was outwith earshot of all the people who claim to know the truth. Either the ref or the linesman was wrong. In such a situation an accused cannot be punished - benefit of the doubt. Why do you ASSUME that the linesman told lies, and not that the ref told lies/made a mistake to play down the severity of the situation. Players, managers, referees swear all the time. He may have thought reporting it would be petty.

Some knobjockey reporter tweeting about his opinion on something he never saw can never be called evidence.

Twitter has become a canvas for wannabe journos to print total crap without any control. I could go on there and say i was reporter for the sun and tweet that neil lennon is actually a woman. Would that make it true?

Snarler pictured today smiling.Now thats a change for the better ! The reason ......the officials who have it in for him personnally watered down his latest charges and let him off with a skelp on the erse. Next time wont be so lenient methinks!