Who does your laddie support?

Abernethy Saint

i have a girl - 6 boy 8. both not really into football but i drag them along and they loved it when doobz signed their saints tops at st.miren.

as we live in alloa iwouldnt mind them supporting their local team espwhilst May is t

here but anyone else and their getting thrown oot the hoose

I have lived in England for about 20 years - my son is 8 and I always felt that he should support his local team. Took him to a few games, pointed out their results but he never took to them. Instead, he has decided to follow Saints - even though I have always told him that he can support who he likes and never put any pressure on him. Made it all the sweeter when top of his christmas list was 'full saints kit' - three months later and he put 'away saints kit' on his birthday list!

(bizarrely enough despite being born in England and having an English mother, my son has also decided that he supports Scotland - and I dont really follow the Scotland football team that much)

it is kind of bad how my daughter became a saintee.... football was always the thing i did with my lad... he plays for a local youth team and we would go to games when ever we could... especially if i got complimentary tickets... she decided one day she wanted to go to a game with me, out of the blue and then latched onto Sammy as her favourite player...mainly because she could recognise him... since then she has been to the majority of home games in the last 2 years & was a season ticket holder.... all because she thought her brother was spending more time with me... ***