Ten thousand posts

slf

I hope he uses the opportunity to give a lengthy but informative message on his life and experiences supporting Saints. I really don't know any other Saints fan any more loyal than slf, then again I don't know any other Saints fan as daft as slf :wink:

I do....em.....em....nope, you're right...I don't either :razz:

Ok.....Let's get the ball rolling on slf......................

One of my best memories of watching Saints with slf was the time we played Queens Park at Hampden in the early eighties and we decided to go on a "roaming" adventure around the ground, which included breaking in to the the scary press box that always looked like it was going to fall off the top of the stand.

Ok.....Let's get the ball rolling on slf......................

One of my best memories of watching Saints with slf was the time we played Queens Park at Hampden in the early eighties and we decided to go on a "roaming" adventure around the ground, which included breaking in to the the scary press box that always looked like it was going to fall off the top of the stand.

i was there that day !

good view right enough

I think Slf is the greatest slagger of Away Directors there is although the Celtic directors didm't look very jolly on the receiving end. There were Desmond O'Tutu, Desmond O'Dekker, Desmond O'Connor, *** O'Thay and Fergus McCann. Then Slf rode his scooter in and caused mayhem ............................ and everybody lived happily ever after.

I can't wait for Slf's 10,000th post.

10000 posts eh? I only come on here for a laugh because i am bored.

Some of the posters on here are friends that I have gone to matches with over the years.Its much more than the football its the laughs and fun surrounding it.Heres a few starring some fans you all might know.Lets start with Erchie we walked to dundee for the last match of the 1983-84 season.We only had to beat Dundee about 10-0 to avoid relegation.We lost the match and Erchie stuck a lit fag in my pizza.He had a thing about pizzas even then.Theres was also a game in kirkcaldy we won 1-0 and before the game we played a game of hunt the store detective.

Singapore saint is right about hampden and he also remembers we sang all game at Berwick a saintees Version of the Beatles tune hey jude non stop.Don't know if he wants to remember his driving after the 1-0 cup win vway to stmirren.I wonder if he has had one of his ships run aground?

Everyone knows Ghostie and that time the polis dog bit him at Dunfermline was hilarious.Its just I always remember an end of season match at Muirton against QOS.The fecker took my scarf offme and handed it to Derek addison .Or when he was my not so 'expert' witness at my trial v Ayr United.

Then theres Larky and his gorilla suited pitch invasion at Stranraer complete with bananas.

What about Ronaldo and his bro picking potatoes in the 208 with the celtic fans.

I have had plenty fun over the years following St.Johnstone whether hitching a lift to Dumbarton or Stenny,going on the train ,car ,bus or mini bus.

If you want to hear more then i will see you in the boozer. Some things you just can't put on here as the nee naws will be at the door.Evening all ,hello sergeant dixon nick nick.

Are you still reading this yet as heres the important bit?

This post is dedicated to all the troops that met in the vic including gibby the barman.And also finally all the fans that stood by the club when we were in division two.Will there ever be a rerun of the Rothes tournament.

yours in celery

SLF

stick it up yer bum