What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Embassy Party was some what very conservative. Did get the chance to say hello to Golden Balls and wish him well for team GB though I am Scottish, which we laughed about. Got no where near Princess Ann, but Im sure she is not too dissapointed. The Greeks very pro UK with all bad feelings at present aimed at Germany and France.

We did have a laugh about the sponsor for the handing over ceremony being sponsored by a German car manufacturer though. It hasnt rained here for weeks and been unseasonally hot but then poured down for a few hours before the ceremony. Nice to be part of something that will only happen once in my lifetime.

Embassy Party was some what very conservative. Did get the chance to say hello to Golden Balls and wish him well for team GB though I am Scottish, which we laughed about. Got no where near Princess Ann, but Im sure she is not too dissapointed. The Greeks very pro UK with all bad feelings at present aimed at Germany and France.

We did have a laugh about the sponsor for the handing over ceremony being sponsored by a German car manufacturer though. It hasnt rained here for weeks and been unseasonally hot but then poured down for a few hours before the ceremony. Nice to be part of something that will only happen once in my lifetime.

And Did you pass on my message.:roll:Or we're you too star struck.:shock:

And Did you pass on my message.:roll:Or we're you too star struck.:shock:

Didn't mention Mogs1968 fae Dundee in person sorry....Hellava nice guy and a great ambassador to support. Rather my kids looked up to him rather than the likes of Joey Barton or Barry Ferguson. I told him I supported St Johnstone and he said "Good Luck". Did make me laugh.

Didn't mention Mogs1968 fae Dundee in person sorry....Hellava nice guy and a great ambassador to support. Rather my kids looked up to him rather than the likes of Joey Barton or Barry Ferguson. I told him I supported St Johnstone and he said "Good Luck". Did make me laugh.

Yes, he's def the positive role model for young kids their mums.:wink

Glad it was good. Question did they provide the Ferreo Rocher?

Edited by mogs1968

Why am I picturing you giggling like a wee girl at everything he said :cool:

Speaking of multi-tasking....as I breathe and type, I am also watching a feckin' annoying fly zipping around my living room. Wish I had one of those tongues (like an iguana/lizard whatever they're called) that can swipe out at it.

Im sure you have....:laugh::)