What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Fair Maid, you must be the most "butch" female poster on here. Have you ever had a hormon check ?

I would hardly think wanting to kill a fly as being "butch". And what the feck is a hormon check? Or do you mean hoorman check?

Actually, gone away and thought about it. You could be right. Afterall, I did used to drink in the Abergeldie, Short Mile, Dee Bar and Howff. Butch enough.

Edited by Fair Maid
Contemplated Singapore Saint's oh so knowlageble about women's personalities comment(and knickers thru wearing them himself).

I would hardly think wanting to kill a fly as being "butch". And what the feck is a hormon check? Or do you mean hoorman check?

Actually, gone away and thought about it. You could be right. Afterall, I did used to drink in the Abergeldie, Short Mile, Dee Bar and Howff. Butch enough.

Classy and Butch.......Try Cookies up the Hilltoon or the Gayger in Seagate.... Nice classy butch joints....:)

1st class, 2nd class...doesn't matter...still needs licked. Re Hilltoon and Seagate...can't for the life of me remember the last time I put a foot in Dundee. Must have been a kid. Driven thru it plenty of times, though.

Not if they are self adhesive...

Checking out accomodation in Nashville.

Off to Tennessee and Mississippi for 3 weeks in September.

Bring it on.

Magic. 3 whole weeks. Once met an coloured gent from Mississippi on the train from Abz to Perth, of all places. He was an author over here doing some research for his new book. Had a fantastic blether with him. In fact, some of my best conversations have been with complete strangers on public transport.