What's everyone doing right now?

mogs1968

Yes he was, he refused to Put on a Hearts scarf on Sat night. He was asking what team Steve supported, and that he had met Scumdee supporters In 1998 in France.... Don't know if it was the Utility:D ..

he would ken it was the utility if they attacked him from behind like what happened to r n near dens (ricky is a fan no a feckin yob).pure scumbag crew.

Just had the best birthday ever.. Steve arranged for Paul Heaton to say Happy birthday, he sang and dedicated Build for me... I am still grinning...

i could have sung the kids are alright for you.major out of key but ye ken the kids are alright.glad ye had a braw time

Just had the best birthday ever.. Steve arranged for Paul Heaton to say Happy birthday, he sang and dedicated Build for me... I am still grinning...

Nice guy, came across really well. My favourite Housemartins song, so glad he played it! Hope Steve got him that pint in the end!

So how many of his tour gigs are you going to in total ??

Obviously a big fan.

5 .... Galashiels, Pitlochry, Aviemore, Ullapool, Glencoe and Tobermory..We always have this week off, and usually go abroad, but decided to tour Scotland, when we saw the weather last week we thought we had made a mistake, but it looks like it going to be great. Yes I am a fan, more of The Housemartins and the solo stuff, rather than The Beautiful South.

5 .... Galashiels, Pitlochry, Aviemore, Ullapool, Glencoe and Tobermory..We always have this week off, and usually go abroad, but decided to tour Scotland, when we saw the weather last week we thought we had made a mistake, but it looks like it going to be great. Yes I am a fan, more of The Housemartins and the solo stuff, rather than The Beautiful South.

I count six :?:

or going on the go karts then havin a fight with the mechanics who run them after some clown crashed over the barrier :wink:

Now Royster, that was a few years ago..I'm sure you were there ????????

I need to drag out the photos and check.

You lot fighting and arguing,, nah don't beleive it.:wink:

I was there !!

it was brilliant what he did for you - altho I don't know you:wink: we were over at the right hand side of the stage. Build was superb and the Encore of Me & The Farmer then White Man In Hammersmith Palais was just the business eh :D

He's a dead friendly geezer too eh - got photo's & CD signed no bother :)

Absolutely brilliant brilliant night - wish i was up Aviemore the nightand the rest of the gigs - Tobermory would be a belter

I was there !!

it was brilliant what he did for you - altho I don't know you:wink: we were over at the right hand side of the stage. Build was superb and the Encore of Me & The Farmer then White Man In Hammersmith Palais was just the business eh :D

Absolutely brilliant brilliant night - wish i was up Aviemore the nightand the rest of the gigs - Tobermory would be a belter

Yes I. Am really looking forward to Tobermory. Today unfortunately feeling a wee bit under the weather..:wink:

I was there !!

Totally agree brilliant gig, we were to the far left of the stage and he looked pleasantly chuffed at the reception he received from everyone.