The Big Turkey Travel Thread

soulfulsaint

as i said a few times before in different topics, all saints fans will be safe in eskisehir dont worry. here are the pics i found on web:

http://doriangrayes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/iskoclar-eskisehirde.html

by the way, what a nice match up :))) 2 club looks like each other.

Those pictures make me really jealous of everyone who managed to make it over. Can any Saints fan tell me who is walking with jimmy-nigel in the picture 5th from the top? Of course I mean the boy in the Saints tracksuit next to him, not the fan enjoying the weather in the background - Edit - Its jonny tuffey, silly me

Edited by Jiangsu Sainty

The WAP bus has arrived in Eskisehir! Despite all the warnings about the bridge etc we made it here around 1pm having left at 7.40, and that was including three stops along the way for food/beer/toilet purposes.

The EsEs shop is selling some cracking souvenir scarves and the home fans have been really friendly already, posing for pics and offering to swap shirts.

Big thank you to DarknEss who accompanied us on the bus along with a friend-they were excellent and really helped us along out way!