Quiz Night. Muirton Suite Friday 28Th Sept

The ghost of Jim Morton

Just a quick word about the forth coming Quiz night in the Muirton Suite. This will be the first of 4 quarterly quizzes and at the conclusion of the final one, the team with the most points will win the inaugural Muirton Suite Quiz Champions Shield.

We will award points to every team that competes on a basis of 20 points to the winners all the way down to 1 point for the team who finishes last. This will happen for all four quizzes and the team with the most points after all the quizzes will be declared Champions .

Details about the quiz.

The quiz is on Friday the 28th Sept.

Starting time is 7.30pm.

The bar WILL be open

Teams of four.

£20 per team which will include one drink and a bowl of stovies ( great value)

There will be 8 x 10 question rounds and the quiz is based on general knowledge . ( Geography, Sport.Movies, Music etc)

There will be a 20 minute break after 40 questions for stovie munching and there will be an opportunity to get drinks throughout the night as the bar staff will come to your table to take orders. The fact that it is a Friday night ( before we play Dundee on the saturday) means most folk can have a good swally if they want.

There will be prizes on the night for the first three teams as well.

Numbers are limited to only 20 teams and as og today at 4pm there were already 5 places taken.

To register a team , please call McDiarmid Park on 01738 459090 ..

This is the first of hopefully many events which will be held in the Muirton Suite over the next 12 months .

Your support is appreciated by both the club and the organisers ( That'll be me and O'Rourke.)

Cheers and see you there..

Ghostie.

So yer not the former artiste known as Prince !!

He's the artist now know as Fergie..

Still some places left for teams for the quiz so come on guys ( and girls) get yersel sorted with 3 mates ( That's you phucked Singapore Saint) and get registered for a good Friday night out..

This thread to advertise a quiz, run by myself and the Ferg on behalf of Saints has been subject to moderation and removed from Saints chat by Dev and other moderators unknown to me at this time. Great to see the moderators using their time so diligently and hammering evil and spamming shite like this. I mean a quiz, run by Saints in Saints chat.. disgraceful..

Meanwhile, on the list of other heinous crimes I've committed today, I have posted an announcement to publicise this event that appears on all forum sections. I should be burned at the stake.

Burned at the stake???? Oh no, that would be far to quick... I'll wait till SS sees whats gone on and let him do his worst.. :wink:

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

• 2 weeks later...

This thread to advertise a quiz, run by myself and the Ferg on behalf of Saints has been subject to moderation and removed from Saints chat by Dev and other moderators unknown to me at this time. Great to see the moderators using their time so diligently and hammering evil and spamming shite like this. I mean a quiz, run by Saints in Saints chat.. disgraceful..

you phucking tell em dude.pack rool ya bass

Great night up at the Muirton Suite for the first Saints quiz. 16 teams took part ( one withdrew and two didn't turn up). Thanks to all the teams who did turn up, thanks to Beve and the staff up at McD and a special thanks to Kevin Giles for asking the questions and helping me out with the running of the event. The winning taem were the Kirkside who were 4 points ahead of Right Said Frank. In third place were Tears for Souvenirs.

• 2 months later...