Anyone Help Re: Name Of Taxi/driver Company Please

saints222

In December there was a new company advertising on TayFM who would provide a driver to drive you home in your own car if you'd driven out and ended up deciding to have a few drinks. It was pitched as an alternative to getting a taxi then having to go pick up your car in the morning.

I'm sure they were Perth based and I was hoping to use them this weekend for getting home from a Burns Supper but I can't for the life of me remember what they were called!

Anyone heard of them? I can't find anything on google or yellow pages etc and I'm actually going a little bit insane that I might have imagined the whole thing :oops::laugh:

In December there was a new company advertising on TayFM who would provide a driver to drive you home in your own car if you'd driven out and ended up deciding to have a few drinks. It was pitched as an alternative to getting a taxi then having to go pick up your car in the morning.

I'm sure they were Perth based and I was hoping to use them this weekend for getting home from a Burns Supper but I can't for the life of me remember what they were called!

Anyone heard of them? I can't find anything on google or yellow pages etc and I'm actually going a little bit insane that I might have imagined the whole thing :oops::laugh:

Sure i saw something at work about this, will check tomorrow and let you know

They look like a bunch of car salesmen :wink:

Would it not be cheaper to make you own way there without the car??

I know one of the guys that does this from when we worked at Aviva. Apparently he took redundancy and set up this business. No idea if it's doing well or not, but a mate of mine that worked alongside him said he reckoned it was pretty dear and you'd be cheaper getting a taxi to your destination and back again.

Trouble is, you're paying for two folk to get a lift home. Not quite the service you get in London where a guy with a fold-up moped comes and gets you, moped goes in the boot, drives you home, and gets back on moped to his next pick up.