Would You Be Happy To Move Stand For Hearts?

Bev Callard

where for hearts fans  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you Hearts accountant. Our debt is £25m but maybe £20m or maybe it will be £26m :)

Given that they have not yet announced the tv games and there is every chance that this could be a tv game, what are you basing the estimate on. finger in the wind??

----------

Gie the guy a chance though.  He posted on their forum that so far he has rounded up 10 to come through.  He's still got 5 and a half weeks to find the other 5990 :roll:

:laugh:

Why can't the East stand fans be accommodated in the north half of the east stand, opening the south half of it to away fans? This would minimise the number of folk who have to move, keep the singing corner (improve it), and have fans in all corners of the ground thereby creating a better atmosphere.

I can't justify a season ticket, and go when I can, but if I did have a ST, I would happily sit elsewhere for the greater benefit of teams in the SPL, with the exception of the old firm, who contribute nothing except gate money.

I'm not a huge fan of hearts, and I don't like the way they have done their business, but we set out to support teams that stood against the resurrection of The Rangers into the SPL. If we can help out any other team financially without it coming out of our pockets directly, then shifting seat is a small contribution

===============================================================================================.

Know where your coming from Monty, but think segregation would knock this seating idea on the head.

Besides have you run this idea past Ghostie? :laugh:  :laugh: