Danny Griffin

Gmail_Boy

Juninho is often overlooked, but basically whever you see him play and he takes a free kick, hes pretty much certain to score it!

Ian Harte too, and that Racist turd mihaijlovic or whatever his name is at Inter.

I feel this could turn into a free kick topic so im gonna go back to topic and say I would welcome Griffin back, he was a good player, but only on a contract til 2006 at the mo so he wouldnt be too much of a concern on the injury front.

Off topic again, but when ALan Main comes back with Gretna, im hoping everyone will still be singing Scotlands Number one at him, even though he is technically about number 13 by now. He was awesome for us, as long as we werent playing united...

I'd love Griffin back at the club... was one of my favourite players growing up - along with Jim Weir and Kernie

Always seem to prefer the defenders to the attackers :roll:

Alan Main will receive a great reception from me. He's a legend and, in my opinion, showed great loyalty to St Johnstone when he could've left to play at a much higher level for a much higher wage.

Phizzy retired a couple of years ago I think... Persistent back injury if I'm not mistaken?

This from BBC Sport on the has been this thread was originally about, so that surely puts paid to any discussion about him coming back to us, and anyone else who decided to jump ship to further their career:-

Dunfermline pass on Griffin move

Stockport defender Danny Griffin has been plagued by injury

Dunfermline will not be pursuing their interest in former Dundee United and St Johnstone defender Danny Griffin.

The 28-year-old Northern Ireland international, currently with Stockport County, was on trial at East End Park last week.

"He's away now and we've not spoken to him about a contract," manager Jim Leishman told The Courier.

"He did well enough, but we've got players coming back from injury so I felt we were okay in that department."

Griffin has endured two injury-plagued seasons at League Two side Stockport.

After knee and Achilles problems, he is available on a free transfer and hopes a switch of clubs could help him add to his 29 caps for Northern Ireland.

He has not featured for Stockport since being withdrawn at half-time in a 6-0 thrashing by Carlisle in October.

Griffin joined County in January 2004 after four seasons with United, who signed him for