What Would You Miss The Most?

HOODLUM65

During the last 30 hrs.  my Broadband and Satellite T.V. channels service was "down" on two occasions,  meaning the household was deprived of the EPL clash and Andy Murray's match last night and the loss  of email and Kindle activities. (also had not seen Maccas goal )

How reliant we have become on these modern phenomena and get  really agitated when gearing up to view etc. :mrgreen:

What modern day invention etc gets your hackles up when unavailable? 

To turn the thread round, what would you miss the least.

Start with womens Tennis.

Would not miss Women grunting as they hit a shot.

Azarenka and Sharapova are the worst.

These two put me off watching Womens tennis.

Now watching a great match between Wozniacki and Peng.

What a treat.

Edited by HOODLUM65

To turn the thread round, what would you miss the least.

Start with womens Tennis.

Would not miss Women grunting as they hit a shot.

Azarenka and Sharapova are the worst.

These two put me off watching Womens tennis.

Now watching a great match between Wozniacki and Peng.

What a treat.

Wouldnt mind those 2 grunting at all.

Had to laugh today when Helen Mirren complained that her phones and computers had not been hacked and her nude pictures etc were not available for all to see -adding that only wee immature boys between 12 and 46 would even contemplate watching the others .

Had to laugh today when Helen Mirren complained that her phones and computers had

not been hacked and her nude pictures etc were not available for all to see -adding that only wee immature boys between 12 and 46 would even contemplate watching the others .

Hey Ancient that lets us off the hook.

Had to laugh today when Helen Mirren complained that her phones and computers had not been hacked and her nude pictures etc were not available for all to see -adding that only wee immature boys between 12 and 46 would even contemplate watching the others .

I prefer women who grunt, scream, talk in your ear for effect and then explode ..........................  compared to women who snarl, cause division, make up stories to attack great people, are false (imply they're so righteous but are just neds) and are clearly put on earth to turn us into homosexuals. Good Test God. :wink: