Andy McLaren

dunblanemike

Bowman got a 19 match ban I do believe, he was sent off 7 times in his final match as a professional player!!!

Dean Windass got a few games for his 3 red card trick at Tannadice while he was at Aberdeen.

McLaren is certainly looking at 7 games for the 3 red cards, followed by another 3 or 4 at least for his points tally - gerrinthere!!!

Easy to kick when he's down - I don't know the guy except for seeing him play (and score against us!). Their best player at Dens along with Sw***ie against us (how about a swap for McLaren??) I for one sincerely hope he gets his life back on track. Apart from the physical aggression (which he needs, and probably knows he has, to deal with), his application, determination and dogeddness are all qualities we think of highly in today's Scottish game. Andy McLaren's been round the block a bit, and his ability and will to win is highly thought of by supporters of clubs he's played for. Pity. We need a bit of that attitude (without the violence) at Saints right now.

Good luck Andy McLaren.

Herts

James Grady perhaps???!

From what you hear, McLaren is an unstable, violent nutter. Although that would make him an instant hero of Muzz's, he shouldnt be anywhere near a Saints jersey.

maybe not my hero victor you little radge, but certainly a good **** for a wild night out! C'MON