HELP

rickardo

you will need to start he pc up with the XP disk in the drive, It will ask you to press any key to boot from cd you should do do, Then you will have the option to repair it.

If you have selected that you will get a black dos windows if you tyope CHKDSK /P it will run checkdisk, The other way you can do it is if you can get into windows, Click on the run command on the start menu & type CMD then it will bring up a dos window, type CHKDSK /P and it will run

you will need to start he pc up with the XP disk in the drive, It will ask you to press any key to boot from cd you should do do, Then you will have the option to repair it.

If you have selected that you will get a black dos windows if you tyope CHKDSK /P it will run checkdisk, The other way you can do it is if you can get into windows, Click on the run command on the start menu & type CMD then it will bring up a dos window, type CHKDSK /P and it will run

Cheers it seems to be ok now ,i just installed a new anti virus thing i got with the computer a year ago (panda) it seems to have got the blighter :D

Cheers it seems to be ok now ,i just installed a new anti virus thing i got with the computer a year ago (panda) it seems to have got the blighter :D

Be careful when you load IE7 as it does not like the Panda software and refuses to go online until you get the Windows firewall instead of Panda firewall :roll:

Can anyone recomend the best Virus protector? I'm needing a new one after finding out Nortons was causing a fatal error every half hour.

I was thinking along the lines of Bit defender or Kaspersky, anyone used either?

ETRUST anti-virus it's a microsoft company, you can download a years free trial from here http://home3.ca.com/SubscriptCenter/MSTrialRegistration.aspx