Billy Stark

SaintJet

I see Billy Stark has been officially appointed to being in charge of the Scotland youth set up..................................

This is what is all wrong with Scottish football. No one can think outside the box and always revert to finding old names who have nothing new to add to the game. But he's a nice a guy blah blah blah

Not only Stark in charge of the youths but Brian McLaughlin is one of the coaches and Ian Maxwell in charge of the whole lot. All we need is Mark Reilly, Rudi Vata and Paul Bernard on board and my dream of seeing an SFA staffed entirely by faces from the worst era of my Saints-supporting lifetime will become a beautiful reality.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/05/2018 at 1:10 PM, blueheaven said:

Not only Stark in charge of the youths but Brian McLaughlin is one of the coaches and Ian Maxwell in charge of the whole lot. All we need is Mark Reilly, Rudi Vata and Paul Bernard on board and my dream of seeing an SFA staffed entirely by faces from the worst era of my Saints-supporting lifetime will become a beautiful reality.

Christ you must be young