Where can i get a trinidad and tobago top?

McEwan1884

'twas on Soccer AM's All Sports Show on Friday and it is the same except red instead of yellow and white instead of red and blue on the kit above.

Anyway - I would have thought you would be buying a German goalkeeper shirt, an England shirt, a Sweden shirt, a French shirt, a Spain shirt and an Ivory Coast shirt as there are no Trinidaddy's or Toboganists in the current Arsenal side (although Freddie Ljungberg's hat yesterday looked suitable for the tobogan!)

the german keeper top with mad jens sounds a plan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Womens Baby Ts, these shirts are fitted and come with a metalic effect white material. Perfect for those wanting a unique shirt to help them stand out from the crowd.

Buy your unique top and stand out from the other 3000 people beside you who all bought one too!! :lol:

It's all over the press that these Trinidad shirts with Jason's name are selling really well and they've had to order more...

My question is where! Does anyone know anyone that has one, let alone where you can actually buy one?

Maybe they mean these ones http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Trinidad-Tobago-Scotland-T-shirts_W0QQitemZ8406897019QQcategoryZ53021QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Noticed these on e-bay a couple of weeks ago but look poor quality so I will wait until the t+t shirts are out in campus.

Also one of the websites posted earlier ( http://www.clevaclogs.com/trinidad.htmhas good scotland t-shirts with these pics printed onto them

170363_1168893_big.gif

170363_1154593_big.gif

I was in Greaves Sports in Glasgow a few weeks back with my mate, he asked if they had the new Germany top. The guy said not yet but they will have every team that has quailfied for the World Cup in about a months time. That was roughly about 3 weeks ago. So its maybe worth giving them a Phone. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Spoke to Big Frank from Campus Sport today and he informed me that Adidas will not be releasing the T & T replica shirts (in Scotland) due to lack of demand :shock::?

Campus Sports do have the Trinidad and Tobago Flag in stock and are investigating the possibility of sourcing some form of shirt in the near future. The more interest in them, the greater the liklihood of manufacture...