Pre season frendlies

Davey

LAUGH OUT LOUD R U lot havin' a good laugh at my lil Cowden's expense? There is an ever so slightly posh end, called Glenfield. LAUGH OUT LOUD I'm not from there. The Tapas bar rocks (really does require booking!!) ;o) I'm not happy trusting the Daily Rangers that game is off. PS. Absolutely NOTHING wrong with Irn Bru and Fish Supper but not from any Cowden chippy! Best thing about Cowdenbeath....has 20 pubs!!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Berwick fan on P&B claims they are playing us but he's not sure on the date. Could replace the Cowdenbeath game or maybe part of a tour to the North of England on the weekend of 21st/22nd July?

According to the official site this is on Tuesday 17th July.

Not as grand as a tour of Ireland, but this dovetails nicely with my planned trip to Newcastle Benfield v York City on the Wednesday.

B&B seems a bit pricey in Berwick, so it looks like the tent's coming out of mothballs :razz:

• 1 month later...

Anyone able to provide the full pre-season fixture list, including any tours.

I note the previous post, however any updates?

Saturday 14th July – 3pm

Arbroath (Forfarshire Cup Final)

Tuesday 17th July – 7.30pm

Cowdenbeath

Thursday 19th July – 7.30pm

Forfar Athletic

Wednesday 25th July – 7.30pm

East Fife

Saturday 28th July – 3pm

Brechin City

Attempts are being made to fix up additional games over the weekend of 21st/22nd July.

Why is there no information on the official website for friendly games? and no home games organised, are they trying to hide something?

Can someone please confirm that we are actually playing Berwick on this date? Otherwise there will be at least 2 p*ssed off Saintees down in the borders for no reason.

It is on the official site as at Berwick and Berwick are advertising the game on their posters all over the town - have just stayed there for a couple of nights and was winding up the locals.

It is on the official site as at Berwick and Berwick are advertising the game on their posters all over the town - have just stayed there for a couple of nights and was winding up the locals.

Cool, you would have been the other p*ssed off Saintee!

See you on Tues :D

Cannot find it now on the official site, but Berwick ceratinly appear to be expecting us!!

It was definitely there, buried in another article at some point in the last few weeks.

It was the post that showed Cowdenbeath that threw me.

Panic over, back to the warm rosy glow of 2 sleeps till football!

Pre-Season is...

Sat 14/07 @ Arbroath

Tue 17/07 @ Berwick Rangers

Thu 19/07 @ Forfar Athletic

Fri 20/07 @ Coleraine

Sun 22/07 @ Finn Harps

Mon 23/07 @ Ballymena United

Wed 25/07 @ East Fife

Sat 28/07 @ Brechin City

Fri 03/07 @ Almondbank Inn for PSJ Sportsmans Dinner

So that's Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Eire... bring on the European Tour!