Another free week

Stumpy1949

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Seems to be free week between 17th and 23 Dec but would have thought the Rangers game would have been rearranged for then if it was available.

Maybe better if they are not rearranged before January then Levein can play his new signings.

I think Aberdeen have a euro game that midweek that was why our game was changed to the Sunday. 

On 11/5/2023 at 12:59 PM, Cagey said:

Seems to be free week between 17th and 23 Dec but would have thought the Rangers game would have been rearranged for then if it was available.

Maybe better if they are not rearranged before January then Levein can play his new signings.

Rangers game now 20th December.

56 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Our Christmas-ish fixtures are an absolute b*stard now. Between 9th December and the winter break, we play six games and five of them are away from home.

We are really going to be tested throughout December starting with a visit from Celtic on the 3rd.

17 minutes ago, garydavidson said:

Has this season been exceptionally tough on the fixture front? Getting dumped out of the cup hasn't helped but the run at the start was brutal and its been stop start ever since.

I think we’ve just been shite.

I fear failing to beat Dundee, Livi and Motherwell at home will come back to haunt us. 

Saturday is must win.