Who do we want, who might we get??

I'd be mega pissed if a Saints player - who was under contract - went on trial with another club. Funny thing is though, Gretna were humped 4-1 by Motherwell. Sign of things to come?

Sam firstly I heard it was 5-1 and secondly i see no problem with the aspect of trialing for another club I assume he had permission from Hamilton as he will be under contract

Guest Nairn Saint
May i suggest Bobby Linn From Morton?

He's had a good run in this season, evident in the sucess morton have had, and he's still a young pup at 22

We looked at him before but deemed he wasn't good enough. He'll probably get a few goals against us next season!

I'm sure Coyle's been watching Weatherston for a while, his name's been mentioned either on here or the old Blueheaven forum. Would be an interesting move but depends on whether OC thinks he's ready for this level yet.

I have faith in whoever Coyle brings in will be a success in the Saints team. He might surprise us with his signings

I have faith in whoever Coyle brings in will be a success in the Saints team. He might surprise us with his signings

I totally agree. You can criticise some singings, but quite a few have been phenomenal. I also beleive that with the sucess of this season (2 semis and a huge turnaround to get back in the title race) that our reputation has sky-rocketed, making us a lucrative opportunity for any potential targets to come on board.

Bobby Linn played as a substitute for us at Clyde under John Connolly. When Morton signed him, they allowed Lilley to leave but Linn hasn't faired any better and has struggled to oust Templeman or McGowan from the team. Surprised his name is even being mentioned.

I'm sure it was posted on here that OC doesn't rate Weatherston.