Michael Moore

Radford 72

A very reliable source has told me that OC has hijacked Neil Watt's move for Michael Moore and has made him a very good offer to return to Perth!

Always thought he could do better with the right team around him, but it would be a surprise if he came back. He had some very harsh things to say when he left Saints the last time around.

However I long for the day when the Temple match report says "Double-M scored from a Triple-M cross". We need an "M" to complete the set.

Always thought he could do better with the right team around him, but it would be a surprise if he came back. He had some very harsh things to say when he left Saints the last time around.

However I long for the day when the Temple match report says "Double-M scored from a Triple-M cross". We need an "M" to complete the set.

*Whispers* Maradona *Whispers*

He's very eager to get back playing and he supposedly loved this area when he came across to visit Caniggia. You never know!

Guest Nairn Saint
A very reliable source has told me that OC has hijacked Neil Watt's move for Michael Moore and has made him a very good offer to return to Perth!

Good to see OC moving quickly to solve our striker problem. Moorie will guarantee us 20 goals next season.

Behave yourelf Radford. I will eat James Grady's pants if Moore returns!

what about having a league table of posters,then we can see who to ignore. also a bit of name and shame

That was exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through this!!

Id make a table up if I knew how to do it. We need...

-Name of Poster

-Source ie a very reliable source. a close contact etc

-Player involved

-Supposed deal

Can anyone do this??? Would make great reading come August!

That was exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through this!!

Id make a table up if I knew how to do it. We need...

-Name of Poster

-Source ie a very reliable source. a close contact etc

-Player involved

-Supposed deal

Can anyone do this??? Would make great reading come August!

You could just start a new thread keeping track of that info, and Robert's your auntie's husband. Could even come up with a points system where every poster who starts a rumour gets a certain amount of points - and if the rumour turns out to actually be true, they lose points. Person who finishes top this time next year is King of the Fantasists!

Feel free to include my "McCoist has applied for the Livingston job" piece of outright truth on there.

Feel free to include my "McCoist has applied for the Livingston job" piece of outright truth on there.

I propogated that rumour amongst my friends you swine. Hopefully they've forgotten I ever said it. Maybe that sort of thing could become a column on the rumour league table.

I propogated that rumour amongst my friends you swine. Hopefully they've forgotten I ever said it. Maybe that sort of thing could become a column on the rumour league table.

It is true, though. The candidate Livi were talking about who they couldn't name is definitely McCoist. You've done well to share it with your friends, so fear not!

You could just start a new thread keeping track of that info, and Robert's your auntie's husband. Could even come up with a points system where every poster who starts a rumour gets a certain amount of points - and if the rumour turns out to actually be true, they lose points. Person who finishes top this time next year is King of the Fantasists!

Im all for that, but I dont have the time unfortunately. If any one else does.....

Good to see OC moving quickly to solve our striker problem. Moorie will guarantee us 20 goals next season.

Bit lame to try to get your story in the papers again, is it not?

"Corr follows striker Michael Moore and midfielder David Hamilton, both from Stranraer, in signing a pre-contract for new Ayr boss Neil Watt"

Quote from the BBC Website

As the same website said last week that Andy Jackson has scored 5 goals for Saints, can we believe what they say? Are they more reliable than Radford?