The obligatory 'What Music Are You Listening To?' Thread

TheBigCheese

Lily Allen.

Got a CD of her Demos which are pretty good stuff - i'm glad i'm not one of her exes coz they are getting ripped to shreds behind some good Reggae and Streets type vibes. Debut Single is called "LDN" and is only available in 7" vinyl :?

Her MySpace.Com is lilymusic

Well impressed - check her out

and eh...she's Keith's daughter

Lily Allen.

Got a CD of her Demos which are pretty good stuff - i'm glad i'm not one of her exes coz they are getting ripped to shreds behind some good Reggae and Streets type vibes. Debut Single is called "LDN" and is only available in 7" vinyl :?

Her MySpace.Com is lilymusic

Well impressed - check her out

and eh...she's Keith's daughter

Her song that's being played on Radio Uno lately is ACE!

Portishead

Just heard anonther album is on the way, oh yea.

nearing 10 years already since the last album "portishead" in '97 , so should be due for release about 2012 :lol:

get the feeling that after waiting so long it's gonna be a big disappointment ,as most very long awaited usually are,hopefully not though.

The Bees are playing the Reading Rooms in Dundee in August. It's a tiny venue which should really be knocked down. I've never heard their stuff, should I go?

First album was sub-jamiriqui jazz funk shite but 'Free the Bees' was pretty good in a they sound a bit like The Beta Band way.

Recently I've been enjoying Brakes and The Minutemen's 'Double Dimes on the Nickel'.