Love or hate your job?

Baldy Marc

Guest Mongy Max

hate my job - no freebies or decent holidays!

my brother in law is an IT consultant in London and has been given exec tickets to Champions League final!!!

Get a few freebies. Match tickets, full hospitality at football.

Going to the motorbikes at knockhill next month courtesy of swan matches, free bar, sorry, help yourself bar. Ohh can't wait for that.

Got to go the sfl awards the year saints won div1 at candleriggs in glasgow. Was braw. Got my photo taken with the trophy.

Just a perk for all my hard work

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once had a job which was decent work, nice people but it required that I passed fairly intensive exams after what seemed years of studying and passing exams, just about stopped my social life maybe some Saints games and the cinema, and I had to see my fiancee' four nights a week to maintain the relationship. It became too much and I went into de-mob mentality before I left a year later. It was great fun that last year but I becamee too uninterested and anarchic and so lost my way. I was just robotically attending in full but was thinking of too many other things I could be doing to focus properly. I enjoyed the place and people and my fiancee' :wink: but ended up hating the job.