run in to the end of the reason

garydavidson

i was just looking at the fixtures for us for the remaining games of the season and it looks really really tough

Sat 28 Jan 06 Saints V Brechin City 3pm

Sat 11 Feb 06 Saints V St Mirren 3pm

Sat 18 Feb 06 Hamilton Accies V Saints 3pm

Sat 4 Mar 06 Saints V Airdrie Utd 3pm

Sat 11 Mar 06 Ross County V Saints 3pm

Sat 18 Mar 05 Dundee V Saints 3pm

Sat 25 Mar 06 Saints V Clyde 3pm

Sat 1 Apr 06 Saints V Stranraer 3pm

Sat 8 Apr 06 Brechin City V Saints 3pm

Sat 15 Apr 06 Q.O.S V Saints 3pm

Sat 22 Apr 06 Saints V Hamilton Accies 3pm

Sat 29 Apr 06 St Mirren V Saints 3pm

there are only 4 games against the bottom teams the rest are all really crunch games against the teams in the top section! once again it looks like the first division is going to provide the most ups and downs! really hope we can stuff a few of these teams! there are going to be quite a few sweaty palm saturday afternoons to go still! cant wait

I'll be surprised if we win more than half of those games. I don't think we're better than several of those sides there and I foresee a whole load of draws. The period Radford has highlighted is very tough indeed and I really can't see us beating these teams.

I'm 37.

considering we have not beaten St Mirren at all this season, i am amazed that folk are looking past this game!!!!! If we win that, then we can look at Hamilton away. Remember the old saying, take one game at a time.

Agree with Taylorboy here.

But i would be more confident playing Hamilton than County - Apart from Airdrie, County are our boagie team and Sean Higgins always scores!! :evil:

P.S Devandra - thought you prided yourself on being a member of the East Stand Mafia/Proud to be a Toerag??? I'd say you are begining to get boring and old before your time - so enjoy the Blue Seats next season which can be found to accomodate quite a few East Stand Moaners!

P.S Devandra - thought you prided yourself on being a member of the East Stand Mafia/Proud to be a Toerag??? I'd say you are begining to get boring and old before your time - so enjoy the Blue Seats next season which can be found to accomodate quite a few East Stand Moaners!

It's not me that's boring these days, it's Saints! I think you're right though, I've been doing too much moaning on here lately so I'll give it a rest for a bit. I can't help it if thinking about Saints fills me with pessimism.

I'm 37.

P.S. It's Kev who is "Proud to be a toerag"!

It's not me that's boring these days, it's Saints! I think you're right though, I've been doing too much moaning on here lately so I'll give it a rest for a bit. I can't help it if thinking about Saints fills me with pessimism.

P.S. It's Kev who is "Proud to be a toerag"!

But were you not the one to admit down in deepest darkest Airdrie saying 'Having been out and watched games in the premiership - i have seen how dreadfully poor Saints are' i do recall you saying something along these lines, now no wonder you are pessimistic - comparing us to a struggling Premiership side!!!

Keep the Faifth....

Dev, play House of Pain - Jump around. That always cheers me up, it may work for you! :P:wink:

Our run in, compared to The Middens;

-Ross County(H)

-Us(A)

-Stranraer(H)

-Brechin(A)

-QOS(H)

-Clyde(A)

-Airdrie(H)

-Hamilton(H)

-Ross County(A)

-Scumdee(H)

-Stranraer(A)

-US(H)

they are also still in the come, so fatigue is likely to kick in for them soon......