Hospitality

SheerLambRule

Could anyone give me a brief run through of prices for this? Would be for tomorrows match so quite urgent, can't find the required info on the site. thanks in advance.

SheerLamb

I doubt if you will get it if you haven't booked it.Try the official club

site.http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/commercial-matchday-hospitality.php

I doubt if you will get it if you haven't booked it.Try the official club

site.http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/commercial-matchday-hospitality.php

I had a look on the site, looks good thanks, but it was more the prices i was after. I appreciate it will be hard at short notice but need to know if price will permit in the first place!

Could anyone give me a brief run through of prices for this? Would be for tomorrows match so quite urgent, can't find the required info on the site. thanks in advance.

SheerLamb

Phone Paul Smith or Susan Weir on the general club number, they are very accomodating even on a Saturday morning and if there is space they will fit you in. As said before if you can do it, do it you'll have a great day..........................

Phone Paul Smith or Susan Weir on the general club number, they are very accomodating even on a Saturday morning and if there is space they will fit you in. As said before if you can do it, do it you'll have a great day..........................

Betty its really great to see a woman in Michigan with such knowledge of the club. I think you great. But that Diana Ross is an old Dundee boot.

• 3 weeks later...
its not about the money its about supporting your team, u should be willing to give all for saints

With that attitude, I should donate all my savings to the club.

I already have a season ticket, and I fancy trying Hospitality. However, I would have preferred to do it at a better game than County. If the prices were not that different, I would have probably waited. Seeing as its about £90 it sounds a pretty good deal.

I enquired earlier in the season.

This was Paul's response

Many thanks for your enquiry – we would be delighted to welcome you as a member of the Campbell Suite.

The cost for the season is £600 including VAT. Day membership can be bought at £45 per game.

The suite is open from 1.30pm on a Saturday (6.30pm for midweek matches) where you can make use of the pay bar facility and read the complimentary match programme and team sheet. Access to your reserved padded seat is direct from the Campbell Suite and at half-time you will receive a hot and cold finger buffet with tea and coffee.

The Suite remains open after the game until 6pm (10.30pm midweek) where you can again make use of the pay bar and watch the scores etc via Sky Sports.

I hope this is of interest but please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.

I enquired earlier in the season.

The cost for the season is £600 including VAT. Day membership can be bought at £45 per game.

The suite is open from 1.30pm on a Saturday (6.30pm for midweek matches) where you can make use of the pay bar facility and read the complimentary match programme and team sheet. Access to your reserved padded seat is direct from the Campbell Suite and at half-time you will receive a hot and cold finger buffet with tea and coffee.

The Suite remains open after the game until 6pm (10.30pm midweek) where you can again make use of the pay bar and watch the scores etc via Sky Sports.

The offer for hospitality for season ticket holders at the Ross County game includes a three course meal and a glass of wine at a cost of £40 per person, or £50 for a guest who is not a season ticket holder.