MoM Awards - Rnd 15 - Dunfermline Athletic (a)

MoM vs Dunfermline Athletic  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Liam Craig. Lost us the lead with his defensive cock up, but didn't let it get to him, and came back to win the game with an absolute belter. What a player, and it looks llike he's becoming more and more a Saint with every game. His celebration looked as if he'd just scored for Scotland against England in the World Cup Final!

cant believe liam is ahead at this point an steve maskrey an cagey admitted he had a mare of a 1st half an still voted for him? yes his goal was unbelievable but he did not get close enough to harper

He could well have been subbed without question for Ando, could've played indifferently when moved into midfield but he stood up to the task, mirrored his manager's belief in him, had an outstanding second-half and was the difference between us leaving with all 3 points and coming away with a draw.

It's a long time since I've seen that level of determination and maturity in a young player. That is why I thought he deserved MoM. Oh, and that goal as well! :)

He could well have been subbed without question for Ando, could've played indifferently when moved into midfield but he stood up to the task, mirrored his manager's belief in him, had an outstanding second-half and was the difference between us leaving with all 3 points and coming away with a draw.

It's a long time since I've seen that level of determination and maturity in a young player. That is why I thought he deserved MoM. Oh, and that goal as well! :)

well i went for rusty since it is man of the match and not man of the half