MoM Awards - Rnd 15 - Dunfermline Athletic (a)

MoM vs Dunfermline Athletic  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't think I've voted for him yet this season but going to go for Gary Irvine. Thought Mooner was playing really well until his injury.

I'm going for Rutkiewicz for his second half display. Great under the pressure in the last 15-20 minutes. Special mention for Mooner, thought he was brilliant and never wasted a pass and made some good tackles, hope his injury isn't serious! Thought Irvine and Holmes played well too.

For his best performance of the season so far, MMM for me was the player who put the steel we needed into the midfield when we came out for the 2nd half. Had two or three great touches as well as that bitch of a free kick. Seemed to galvanise the midfield in the 2nd half, pretty much cutting off the supply of wide balls which had put us under a lot of pressure in the 1st. Not pretty much of the time, but boy, does that man wears his heart on his sleeve...

Millar for me, although I'm sure I selected Liam by mistake............Duuuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Millar is simply guilty of playing real football, week in week out. He doesn't seem to possess a panic button and can only play one way regardless of what's going on around him.

Dare I say, we may even have been in the SPL already, if we had bought him in January.

Cheers Morton...........you were robbed:)

Great performances from several players including Irvine and Savo but I've got to go for Chris Millar who didn't put a foot wrong all game.

I'm surprised Liam is getting any sort of mention as until he moved to midfield he was rank rotten. I think today showed exactly why we need a natural left back ASAP.

I went for Liam Craig. Not just for his goal but mainly for his performance in the second half after having a nightmare with Harper in the first half. I wondered if he would be subbed for Ando but he was the turning point for us and Dunfermline couldn't handle him in the second half. Deserved the goal and what a goal it was! I doubt I'll see a better individual goal this season

Millar turns it on week after week & should really give it to him or Ruti who was immense in defence but am going for Craig who after having a torrid time from Harper & giving away a corner with a bad touch turned the game round with a terrif second half performance & a fantastic goal.

went for Rusty he was solid at the back especially last 10mins when we were under pressure.

cant believe liam is ahead at this point an steve maskrey an cagey admitted he had a mare of a 1st half an still voted for him? yes his goal was unbelievable but he did not get close enough to harper meaning Del had to save his skin by bringing Ando on to do a job that he couldn't do

I'm almost at pains to vote for him yet again, but Chris Millar was once again outstanding, not a failure on the park, Irvine looks 10 times the player he was at start of the season, Craig well what can you say bout that strike? Holmes brilliant, MMM best game for us since Accies on that day, greta gooal.

Millar gets the nod, what a fantastic signing he's been.