World cup in South Africa

yangus

In the middle of the Louis Theroux documentary in south africa and i can't see it being safe at all for the world cup. The law enforcers are just as bad as the criminals and there are fights in the street nightly with no one to stop them, everyone that was interviewed say they would kill without blinking, i don't know how they are going to deal with hundred of thousands of fans without killing them or beating them up as this seems the only way the police and civilians know how to stop any trouble.

In the middle of the Louis Theroux documentary in south africa and i can't see it being safe at all for the world cup. The law enforcers are just as bad as the criminals and there are fights in the street nightly with no one to stop them, everyone that was interviewed say they would kill without blinking, i don't know how they are going to deal with hundred of thousands of fans without killing them or beating them up as this seems the only way the police and civilians know how to stop any trouble.

Watched it as well, scary stuff