24/01/09 - Dunfermline Athletic (h)

The ghost of Jim Morton

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTFs going on.The fact that they feel the need for an inspection is very worrying. After ripping the piss out of other teams who have USH yet failed to get a game on I will be completely fecked off if the game is off because we never had our USH on.

thing is tho - we were all caught out by the frost this morning.

Dont know when the club closes for business at the end of Friday night - but id imagine the groundstaff left when the weather was warmer and not expecting frost.

From a purely selfish perspective I hope the game is off and we can replay it a week on Tuesday :wink:

However, here's hoping the game is on - a big crowd - and the boys can go out and do the business.

We'll meet again

Don't know where

Don't know when

But I know we'll meet again

Some sunny day!!!

No I don't as I am working today - would imagine most, if not all, games in the amateurs and juniors will be off today as the ground was fine last night, however frozen solid this morning.

I was out with my team training this morning and the park was okay and soft by 11 when we finished, I take it the weather in Perth is pretty cold.