Leeds Vs Millwall tonight!

Noose76

what diddy league is this.... will it be a case of boot the ball back and forward to see who can get rid of it the quickest? or am i in for a treat of glorious lower league football.

the fixture looks more interesting from a hooligan point of view, not the footballing side of the business....

Jermaine scored 2 fairly great goals.

First he ran it into the box and dinked a great finish past the keeper, second was a goalies punt, headed on, jermaine runs on, controls, turns the defender and sinks it home.

Still, he blatantly elbowed the Leeds goalkeeper in the face and claimed "nothing happened".

Well indeed. You going to back up your accusation yet?

You are part of the breed that exists in my motherland and even Salmond denied today on 5live that he was anti english. I visit Elland Road quite often as it was the first club I went to see after coming south all those years ago and it is a very friendly place.

This filth business is so 70s and you are stuck in the past as Millwall fans are.

DuncM, you are deluded if you think Leeds are a lovely family club who cause no problems. They are one of the most active clubs in England and the simple fact that they travel in such large numbers means that their fans are always upto mischief. You might not see it at Elland Road, because they're hardly going to smash their own ground up, but their travelling support are horrible bastards.

You are part of the breed that exists in my motherland and even Salmond denied today on 5live that he was anti english. I visit Elland Road quite often as it was the first club I went to see after coming south all those years ago and it is a very friendly place.

This filth business is so 70s and you are stuck in the past as Millwall fans are.

So because I don't like Leeds I'm suddenly anti english? Pretty serious allegation with absolutely no evidence.

Leeds and Millwall are clubs with a history of fans who cause trouble, my comment was a little tongue in cheek trying to wind up Noose, but it looks like instead it makes me a racist. My mistake.

So because I don't like Leeds I'm suddenly anti english? Pretty serious allegation with absolutely no evidence.

Leeds and Millwall are clubs with a history of fans who cause trouble, my comment was a little tongue in cheek trying to wind up Noose, but it looks like instead it makes me a racist. My mistake.

Thanks!

DuncM, you are deluded if you think Leeds are a lovely family club who cause no problems. They are one of the most active clubs in England and the simple fact that they travel in such large numbers means that their fans are always upto mischief. You might not see it at Elland Road, because they're hardly going to smash their own ground up, but their travelling support are horrible bastards.

They will be on their own in that respect I suppose.