Dundee - 25th April

st Tommy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Gran's just went in and picked ours up, I've got 1 ticket belonging to someone on the bus thats already paid. When my girlfriend called the ticket office the girl working there mentioned that someone else had paid over the phone earlier and was happy for us to collect it as Craig (geoff was right) was going to pick some up on Wednesday. The missus thinks she got a name but isnt sure so I'd like to know 100% who it belongs to!!

If this is your ticket, PM me

Can I just confirm that someone's got tickets for me and Nikki?

Phoned up today to get the 3 tickets for my old man, sister and bro in law. Don't think there'll be any problems with everyone getting tickets from what the guy in the ticket office said.

aye. you have your tickets! Davie got 6 (him, his mum, jason, me, you and nikki) so you're fine!

My Gran's just went in and picked ours up, I've got 1 ticket belonging to someone on the bus thats already paid. When my girlfriend called the ticket office the girl working there mentioned that someone else had paid over the phone earlier and was happy for us to collect it as Craig (geoff was right) was going to pick some up on Wednesday. The missus thinks she got a name but isnt sure so I'd like to know 100% who it belongs to!!

If this is your ticket, PM me

Anybody know who's ticket this is? I can get it returned to the ticket office tomorrow if it's a mistake. But if someone wanted it picked up then i'll keep it till Saturday. :confused:

Not got my ticket yet and I don't think Dougie does either.

You should just phone up in the morning and say your with the edinburgh bus, even if you're not a season ticket holder you should be able to get your tickets tomorrow morning. That way they can post them to you!

You should just phone up in the morning and say your with the edinburgh bus, even if you're not a season ticket holder you should be able to get your tickets tomorrow morning. That way they can post them to you!

Yeah no problem without the season ticket, we got ours today. They said they're going to keep them until at least Wednesday.

Confirmation that the 33rd seat has been taken for my +1.

Nice one. Thats everyone on the bus sorted for tickets i believe.

I'll let the ticket office know that any remaining edinburgh seats can be sold off.

I'll give the bus company another call this week to find out the size of the bus (so stand by Polo!).

Prices will be as i mentioned before. Departure from Mathers on Broughton Street at 10.30 sharp. (take note Marc - 10.30 sharp! :wink: we all know what state your usually in after your end of month friday night poker session! :laugh:)

Nice one. Thats everyone on the bus sorted for tickets i believe.

I'll let the ticket office know that any remaining edinburgh seats can be sold off.

I'll give the bus company another call this week to find out the size of the bus (so stand by Polo!).

Prices will be as i mentioned before. Departure from Mathers on Broughton Street at 10.30 sharp. (take note Marc - 10.30 sharp! :wink: we all know what state your usually in after your end of month friday night poker session! :laugh:)

Ha ha! Would you believe, I am being sensible and not playing poker on Friday! I'll be there bright and early....!