Saints Could Win The League On Saturday!

Radford 72

This fact seems to have been lost somewhere along the line. Of course it's not exactly a certainty - far from it - but on the chance we could clinch the title, surely folk want to be there? We've won this league only five times since WWII, so it's hardly an every day occurence. Winning it at the home of our greatest rivals would be all the sweeter and is almost sure to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I think everyone is disappointed in the ticket sales so far, so where are all the Saints fans that went to Hamilton, or went to the Scottish Cup semi-finals, or even just went to the last home game against the Dark Blues?

Ginger Baker or Ghostie can give a better rallying cry that me but I can't believe there is now talk of us only taking 2,500 to a game where we could win the league at Dens Park.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMAGINE:

Partick lose on Saturday and we win, you were going to go but decided to wait until the Morton game.

You'd have missed out on Saints getting the pay-back we've longed for for so long and arguably our biggest piece of history since Monaco!

- Don't make this mistake

- Get a ticket

- You know it makes sense!

This fact seems to have been lost somewhere along the line. Of course it's not exactly a certainty - far from it - but on the chance we could clinch the title, surely folk want to be there? We've won this league only five times since WWII, so it's hardly an every day occurence. Winning it at the home of our greatest rivals would be all the sweeter and is almost sure to be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I think everyone is disappointed in the ticket sales so far, so where are all the Saints fans that went to Hamilton, or went to the Scottish Cup semi-finals, or even just went to the last home game against the Dark Blues?

Ginger Baker or Ghostie can give a better rallying cry that me but I can't believe there is now talk of us only taking 2,500 to a game where we could win the league at Dens Park.

Yes it's been mentioned in quite a few posts Radford but may have been drowned out by all the total possibilities which we've also discussed. Your right though I think anybody who can possibly make it SHOULD because if it happens it will be incredibly dramatic! There may be a few radios about but if the results do not go our way it's not the end of the world. A great day out if you can also take in some Dundee city centre pubs too.

OK have taken the hint and got two tickets lined up for collection. Was going to give it a miss but you guys are so persuasive! Now I am really up for it! Could do with Del and Rusty on the web, in the papers on the radio urging fans to go to give them the backing they need. Come on guys I nearly fell for it but saw the light and its Dens for me on Saturday! Imagine how good it would feel for the team coming out right next to a full Shankly, blue and white flags and scarves waving. Lets finish the job guys and pull the boys over the line!

OK have taken the hint and got two tickets lined up for collection. Was going to give it a miss but you guys are so persuasive! Now I am really up for it! Could do with Del and Rusty on the web, in the papers on the radio urging fans to go to give them the backing they need. Come on guys I nearly fell for it but saw the light and its Dens for me on Saturday! Imagine how good it would feel for the team coming out right next to a full Shankly, blue and white flags and scarves waving. Lets finish the job guys and pull the boys over the line!
Great effort. this is exactly what we need, the more that we can sway the better the chances are for 3 points on Saturday a huge vocal backing and nobody wants to miss what could be a piece of history.

Good man, more of this effort needed.

Spread the word people.

But i have faith in our supporters! and im doing my best to get people to go and get tickets!

To be honest i'm going to be really really gutted if we dont sell 4200! But it really takes a mammoth effort to shift that amount, i mean its a case of everyone dragging along friends and family who have only ever turned up for the Hampden matches in the past.

We have 3 days to see 2500 tickets!! Its going to take a big push and a lot of bribery and persuasion to make sure we dont make total cu-nts of ourselves and only take 2500-2800!

Come on folks, big effort!!!!!