Saints Could Win The League On Saturday!

Radford 72

Agree totally with sentiments on here. There is a very good chance that we will win the league on Saturday. I have already secured myself a ticket and I am coming down from Lossiemouth. If you can afford to go, you cannot afford to miss this one. Winning the league and wrapping up a nice we double of Challenge Cup and 1st div title at the coagies ground... what could be sweeter.

CMON THE SAINTS !!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could do with Del and Rusty on the web, in the papers on the radio urging fans to go to give them the backing they need.

I'd guess the club maybe aren't too keen to build things up too much as it's the sort of thing that can be thrown back in our faces. They certainly can't talk about winning the league when it relies on other results.

You're right though, no reason they can plead for a big support to try and help us achieve our aim.

I definitely think you've made the right choice though in coming down. Imagine Saints winning the league and knowing you weren't there to see it? Even more so at Dens Park in front of our biggest away league following possibly ever.

Tbh if we dont fill our allocation i will feel just abit embarrassed because all the hype we made about taking 5000 to dens..

But i have faith in our supporters! and im doing my best to get people to go and get tickets.

Lets hope its a memorable day:D

Mon The Saintees!

I think all the hype about the large away support started before the two weekend results. If Thistle had lost and we had won then I really think we would have taken over 5000 through. As it stands I predict 3500.

I'm going down tomorrow to get 3 tickets. I wouldn't worry about ticket sales right now, I didn't expect ticket sales to rocket during the time they were available to season ticket holders only...I'll only worry if we haven't sold enough by Friday night :)

I too find it ridiculous that a lot of people are saying they wont be going just because of one loss to QOS who are a bloody good team! we're favourites for the league unlike the season with the game against Hamilton! so why the negativity?

Like many of you I can only get them tomorrow and I'm on a smegging course in Glasgow! Erm that'll take a bit of wangling out of!

I predict we are going to Dundee to kick some Coagie butt and win very convincingly, 2 nil with goals from Savo and Swankie just to rub salt into their smelly Dundonian, maggot infested wounds!

Lets just hope the scores on those radios will suit us better than on that horrible day in Hamilton 2 yrs ago!

My how that still hurts:sad:

Anyway onward and upward - TO THE SPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D