Who's Next? The Summer Transfer Speculation Thread

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Peaso is absolutely unique, in that I can't think of another player who divides opinion so much amongst his own support, as previous threads have shown. He's clearly very talented, but can also be very frustrating. Thought he was at his best partnering Jason meself, and the cup game at Love St (amongst others of course) showed he can play against SPL sides, but it's going to be very tough this season - I hope he'll be hungry enough (no jokes people, he's lost 11 lbs remember!) to stake a claim for at least a regular bench spot.

Would still like to see another striker brought in though.

Typicall DailyRanger, They just had to drop in "ex-rangers midfielder" What relevance has that got to do with the artical?

I think Peaso is absolutely unique, in that I can't think of another player who divides opinion so much amongst his own support, as previous threads have shown. He's clearly very talented, but can also be very frustrating. Thought he was at his best partnering Jason meself, and the cup game at Love St (amongst others of course) showed he can play against SPL sides, but it's going to be very tough this season - I hope he'll be hungry enough (no jokes people, he's lost 11 lbs remember!) to stake a claim for at least a regular bench spot.

Would still like to see another striker brought in though.

Agree with our injury prone forwards we could do with another striker.

Personally thought that Dobbie was the one who most divided opinion amongst the Saints support in recent seasons.:)

Lee Miller is on something stupid like £8k a week. Not in a month of Sundays will we get him. Rodriguez from Burnley on loan is the way to go IMO.
Anybody know what the dialogue was about between Jay and a section of our support today? He looked much improved than last time I saw him and IF there is a chance of getting him we should be right in there.

• 2 weeks later...