We Are Perth Badges

Saintkev

Would buy the badge detailed below?  

184 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which shop in South Street is selling them?

It was me that created this logo a couple of years ago to use as an avatar on P & B. I have no real objection to Kev Heller using my design on a non-profit basis but I am well pissed off if a shop is making money from my work.

Where are you getting the badges made, Kev, http://www.blackdragonbadges.co.uk/home.html? They do 100 minimum order. I was going to get some made by them and sell them amongst the troops but it seems you've beaten me to it.

Which shop in South Street is selling them?

It was me that created this logo a couple of years ago to use as an avatar on P & B. I have no real objection to Kev Heller using my design on a non-profit basis but I am well pissed off if a shop is making money from my work.

shop near the thai restuarant sells um .go gettum :wink:

id take 4, ken sum folk who would like them and could send 1 to a friend who runs a saints supporters club in australia

Is there a supporters club down here?

I have tried a few times to get one up and running but couldnt get enough people to make it work