Saints for Europe odds.

ancientsaint

Mate of mine has contacted William Hills and has asked for odds on Saints to qualify this coming season for Europe - they are getting back to him soon....He's a tic fan...but has a knack of picking long odd bets .

We need luck to pull that off and I fear we used our allocation of good fortune throughout last season. Horrible feeling that we'll finish seventh and look on it (at the time) as a disappointing result.

We need luck to pull that off and I fear we used our allocation of good fortune throughout last season. Horrible feeling that we'll finish seventh and look on it (at the time) as a disappointing result.

Seeing the performance of teams that remain in the SPL - i dont see anyone outside the OF that we cannot beat.

Gotta believe that we will finish in top 6....then there is that Fair Play place !

Seeing the performance of teams that remain in the SPL - i dont see anyone outside the OF that we cannot beat.

Gotta believe that we will finish in top 6....then there is that Fair Play place !

And of course a good cup run to the Scottish Cup final would secure Europe as well

Guest Bertrand

I asked for odds for saints to finish top six of SPL next season from bet365 but they said they werent offering odds at this time, also did the same at xmas asking for odds for Coyle to be managing a team in the premiership next season, they declined my invitation - gutted!

aim as high as possible, we must believe we can do well next season
Agree, thats half the battle. we went into cup games against bigger teams believing we could do some damage. We have to do that from the off next year. No point being defeatist about it, just play our own game and we will be fine.

Agree, thats half the battle. we went into cup games against bigger teams believing we could do some damage. We have to do that from the off next year. No point being defeatist about it, just play our own game and we will be fine.

thats the way i see it, with the right mentality we can go out and beat anyone, shouldnt matter who or what we are up against we should always believe ourselves capable of winning each match

Ye "Dream the impossible deam" - check out chants for potential new club anthem.

We should aim as high as possible but in such a topsy turve league 11 would suit me just fine for the mo. 6th would be very impressive. Europe near miraculous!

All we need is fortress Mcdirmand - a vocal home support would work wonders! and then take any spoils we can from raids on the road. I m confident that if we sign or loan - deuchar and another powerful, athletic striker, a wide player and a left back and possibly a central midfielder as well we ll be more than fine a good ninth or so!

Dont see why not. We're on our way to having the squad for it. The rest of the teams are losing their good players so far with little sign of others coming in. I think Europe, one way or another, will be a distinct possibility.

Who's loosing their good players? Black from Inverness but they went down so not bothered. Dundee United squad not going anywhere, Aberdeen?, Hibees? Fletcher? maybe but would Riodan leave after just returning - Jones can be replaced. Hearts? ok they're loosing a couple but i m sure they'll wangle some decent deals. Other sides a cutting squads but not their best players.

People are getting way ahead of themselves here! I can just see the boos ringing round McD after a couple of results going against us.

One off cup games are one thing but getting results week in week out against the bottom teams, never mind Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee Utd, Hibs & the OF is going to be a big ask of the squad we have at present.

IMO the gap between the SPL and 1st is bigger than it was a few years ago and Saints are going to have to give everything they've got every week to have a chance of surviving relegation.

Talk of Europe is fantasy. We'll aim to finish as high as possible, and might just do surprisingly well, but if we stay up it will be a huge success.