New Sponsor???

sideshowbob1974

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I wanna see Jinky's photaes:laugh:

Sadly, after becoming a little bit obsessed with the wonderful Tommy Love, a banning order was placed on me, I am not allowed within 300 yards of the dressing room with any piece of equipment capable of taking photographs. Was a sad day indeed!

Sadly, after becoming a little bit obsessed with the wonderful Tommy Love, a banning order was placed on me, I am not allowed within 300 yards of the dressing room with any piece of equipment capable of taking photographs. Was a sad day indeed!

That order can lifted under appeal, thanks to the Euopean Parliament. They tried to stop me filming Mooner in the showers but I won the battle:wink:

That order can lifted under appeal, thanks to the Euopean Parliament. They tried to stop me filming Mooner in the showers but I won the battle:wink:

That’s understandable, clearly providing such an insightful public service could not reasonably be deemed unlawful :razz:

That’s understandable, clearly providing such an insightful public service could not reasonably be deemed unlawful :razz:

Precisely and when I become an MP* I can claim for a bigger zoom, not that he's small you understand!

*Single policy MP - removal of non-residential speed limits!

Oh apparently some car salesman is gonna sponsor us next year. Mark Berwick for PM

• 2 weeks later...
I was at the ground for lunch today. One if the commercial guys from the club was there and mentioned that the shirt sponsor should be sorted this week and strips ready ASAP after that.

Has anyone heard anything more on who it could possibly be?

No but I also heard this from Paul Smith in the boardroom during his talk.

I was at the ground for lunch today. One if the commercial guys from the club was there and mentioned that the shirt sponsor should be sorted this week and strips ready ASAP after that.

Has anyone heard anything more on who it could possibly be?

The date for the strip launch should be confirmed in the next few weeks.